• Little Bird In His Cage •

yandere! severus snape x reader
-

You were sitting on the bed, with your legs against your chest, your mind was trying to think of the ways for you to get out of that place. Your heart was aching when you thought of the fact that you came to that place willingly, because of him, and now you could not escape.

It was just a dinner date at his house, and he would send you home like always, that was what you thought. But that night your life was forced to take a twisted turn when the man that owned your heart stopped you from leaving, and he wanted you all for him, and for you to be his alone. You were not allowed to leave him.

"Let me go!"

You screamed, finally had enough of two days being locked up in the room, tears streamed down upon your face. You were scared and you were angry at him for doing this to you. You trusted him and he just had to keep you in his home like a little bird in a cage.

Your breath hitched when the door was opened, and hope was blooming in your heart that Severus wanted to let you go.

"Please don't scream, love. I don't want anyone thinking I've done something terrible to you."

He walked over to you, his deep and silky voice that used to comfort you had turned to be a nightmare. You shook your head, missing the man that you fell in love with. You never thought that he would turn out to be this kind of man, who abducted his love for his own good.

"You are doing something terrible to me, Severus."

You choked on your tears, standing up to gather your courage. You knew he would never hurt you. You were aware that he was always protecting you. But since he kept you here, you did not know what to think of him. You could not help but feel afraid of him, and it was only logical for you to be scared.

"I'm only trying to protect you, my love."

You breathed sharply, devastated to hear the sweet nickname that he had for you, which used to melt your heart but now it felt so wrong.

"You can protect me even if you don't keep me here with you."

You whispered softly, hoping that Severus could see how much he meant to you, and you hated this feeling. You wanted to hate him but you could not. A part of you would always belong to him, even after what he did to you to keep you away from the world.

"You're safer with me, Y/N."

His voice was stern and cold, that it sent shivers ran down your spine. You backed away from him when he came closer, his dark eyes were staring at you and you refused to look at him. You were scared of him, and the thought of him having control over your life was suffocating you, cursing yourself for knowing him at the first place.

"I've lost people that I love before. I'm not losing you, my love."

His eyes softened as he looked at you, making your stomach churned at the feelings that was battling in your mind. His words were stabbing your heart, and you wanted to hold him in your arms but you knew he was manipulating you. He was trying to use you and influence you, and you still loved him. 

But you needed to leave. You could not stay there anymore.

As if he was reading your mind, something that you discovered he could do, his face dropped. He grabbed your wrists harshly, and your eyes grew wide as you could see anger in his gaze.

"You're not allowed to leave me, so don't even think about it."

He scoffed, letting go of your wrists to cup your face in his hands. You gasped when he kissed you, the familiar feeling of having his lips against yours was comforting, but at the same time you knew he was not the same Severus that you were smitten with. Tears rolled down upon your cheeks as he kissed you, and it did not go unnoticed by him.