• Our Little Secret •

severus snape x professor! reader
——————
Severus tried to hold back a smile as he watched you. You were sitting in his bed with your arms crossed against your chest and pouty lips. Your body was covered by his black robe, knowing that you loved his scent. It was a normal thing for you to drape his robe over shoulders every time you felt cold, not realising how much he loved it when you did it.

"Why are you so adamant about not telling people? We're married, love!"

You cried out, poking out your bottom lip. Severus stood up from his chair and sat beside you. He took your hand in his and looked you in the eyes, his whole world was reflecting through them.

"We tell people, darling. We tell our colleagues, didn't we?"

He asked, kissing your knuckles softly, hoping that you would stop talking about it.

"Yes, but not the students!"

You retorted, tilted your head a bit and Severus could just pull you right into his arms and kiss you but he knew you were annoyed at that moment.

"The students do not need to know about our marriage. Let's keep it as our little secret."

He said, thinking that it would be better if it became a secret. The thought of the students knowing about his marriage with you was clouding his mind. They must be shocked. You were too different from Severus. He did not want the students to judge your marriage.

"But why? Are you ashamed of me?"

You said in almost a whisper, dropping your hands to your sides and slowly looked away from your husband. You knew Severus had a reputation to hold on, perhaps bringing you into the picture was not the best thing to do.

On the other hand, Severus's heart was aching when he heard your words. He could never be ashamed of you. You were his light, his soulmate and the love of his life. He cupped your face in his hands, forcing you to look at him. He could hear his heart breaking when he saw tears pooled in your eyes.

"Y/N, darling... I could never be ashamed of you! I love you."

He said, panic rushed through his veins as he knew you were dejected. You nodded weakly and held his wrists, smiling at him.

"I love you too, Severus."

His heart fluttered and a chuckle escaped his lips, happy that you were never afraid to admit that you were in love with him.

"I just don't want you to be seen with me. The students will talk, darling. You know how much they love you."

He muttered, and you frowned in confusion. If the students loved you, then they were supposed to be happy for you.

"What do you mean?"

"What I'm trying to say is... Your students will talk about how I don't deserve you. How someone like you could marry someone like me?"

His insecurities were wrapping his heart, and he shook his head. He knew the students were fond of you, while they were afraid of him.

"I don't care! I love you and no matter what people say, I'm gonna defend you until the day I die."

You said sternly, and Severus could not help but smile at your enthusiasm. You were so dramatic sometimes, but so was he. Maybe both of you were made to be together from the start.

"What do you say? Ready to let the world know about our marriage?"

You asked, wiggling your eyebrows at him. He finally broke into laughter and nodded, agreeing with you. His laughter was honey to your ears and only you were lucky to be there for your whole life, seeing the other side of Severus Snape.

"Oh, love... Can you please stop being so attractive?"

You mumbled under your breath but your husband was quick to catch it. He smirked and hovered over you, slowly pushing you to fall on your back.

"Am I really that attractive?"

Your breath hitched at how close he was to you. You were looking into his eyes, hoping that he would see how much love you held for him.

"Yes."

You breathed out, wrapping your arms around his neck. You just wanted him to kiss you right now. You did not care about anything else rather than your husband.

"You're a liar."

Severus teased, pulling away from you and sat back up. You groaned in frustration and crawled into his laps, straddling him with mischief in your eyes.

"Everything about you is attractive. Not to mention, your voice..."

You wanted to look at him in the eyes but the your gaze fell on his lips. You sighed, this man was going to be the death of you.

"Oh, I'm going to be the death of you?"

He said playfully and you smirked, knowing he just read your mind.

"Naughty Professor Snape. You can't just read my mind without permission."

You joked, caressing his face in your hands. Severus's heart could explode from how much love and adoration you were showing him. He once gave up with finding his happiness but now that you were with him, he did not need anything else but you.

"Tomorrow I'll let everyone here knows that I'm married to Severus Snape and I own him."

You said, and he cocked his eyebrow at your statement. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him if that was possible.

"You think you own me?"

"Yes, I own you. Or perhaps you own me. Who knows?"

You whispered seductively, letting your husband explore your mind without stopping him. You might looked like an innocent woman, but only Severus knew how wild and dirty your thoughts were. Having him reading your mind was always been a bless to you.

"You're really determined to make sure everyone knows I'm yours?"

He smirked, a little bit shock with what he saw in your mind. You smiled and kissed him softly.

"Yes, I'm proud to say that you're mine."

Your sweet words resonated within his heartbeat and Severus knew, he was falling in love with you more every single day. He swore that he would protect you with his life and love you with all his might.

You were the love of his life, after all.

—————
Thank you for reading!
My semester break is over now and I'm gonna be loaded with college works but I'll try to update as frequent as possible! because I loooove to write about Severus <3

I hope you enjoy my book 🥰

21st November 2020