• No Way Out •

His eyes fluttered open, noticing that he was not in his home. He tried to stand up from his chair but he winced when the chains tightened around his wrists, pulling him back to sit. Severus tried to break away from the chains but then again, he failed miserably that the chains were charmed by a spell that the wizard could not break.

Severus looked around the dark room, he frowned when he eyed the luxurious decorations, recognising the big mansion as he had been there once. He was there, once, with you. His eyes widen when he realised the fact that he was trapped in your home, while you were nowhere to be seen.

He quickly jumped into a conclusion that you were abducted. Fear wrapped around his heart, afraid if someone was keeping you in another room, while your life was on the line and he could not do anything to save you.

"Severus, you're awake!"

His eyebrows knitted in confusion as you walked into the room, almost skipping as excitement was sparkling in your eyes.

"Y/N, are you alright? Did anyone hurt you?"

He was genuinely worried, and you found it funny because he was the one who was chained on the chair. You gave him a sweet smile, chuckling under your breath. You were perfectly fine, and it bothered him to see your smile. Your smile used to send butterflies fluttering in his stomach but at the moment, he felt sick.

"I know you care about me, Severus. I care about you too."

Your voice was sickeningly sweet, and Severus frowned.

"Why am I here, Y/N? I need to go."

Your smile dropped at his words, and Severus knew he was not leaving easily. You walked towards him, your eyes never leaving him as if you were afraid he would try to escape.

"You can't go because I won't let you."

You shook your head, a smile was plastered on your face. Severus' breath hitched, swallowing the fact that you were keeping him in your home, and you were not letting him go.

"Y/N, what's happening to you?"

He asked, his heart clenched when you smiled, acting as if nothing was wrong. He liked you, and he was starting to fall for you, but now he was not sure if he liked this side of you. Surely, he would never thought that such a precious angel like you would abduct him, keeping him all to yourself.

"I never planned on loving you this much, but my feelings for you are absolutely insane."

You said, a childish giggle erupted in your chest. Usually, Severus would find it adorable but suddenly the sound of it sent shivers down his spine, as he could not expect what you were going to do to him.

"You have to let me go."

He stated sternly, and you just laughed at his attempt to break away from the chains. You knew he was a talented wizard, but you surely did outsmart him with the chains, and he could never break free from you.

"Y/N, why are you doing this?"

He let out an exasperated sigh, looking at you in disbelief. You caressed his face gently, forcing him to look into your eyes, and sadly you found nothing in his eyes but doubts and fear.

"I'll give you every little piece of me. Just don't leave me, Severus."

You spoke softly, hoping that he would understand how much you wanted him. You needed him there, you wanted him to love you and stay with you. Severus was for you, and you were not letting him go.

"This is wrong, Y/N."

You dropped your hands to your sides, sighing, as you walked away from the man that had stolen your heart to the point that you were willing to risk anything just to have him in your arms.