Chapter 2: The Accident

This is a continuation from the last part of chapter 1, hope your'll enjoy it!! Above is a picture which is a tiny bit similar to the lobby of King Industries, except bigger and more colours like white, black and marble.

The elevator doors opened and I saw 5 men handsomely dressed in armani suits, they all had such piercing blue eyes that could make anyone who is a female tense up by just looking into them. Sorry but not this girl! Sure their eyes were so captivating with their perfect hair neatly swept back which gives them a powerful air.

"Excuse me" the man said he looked the same age as me.

I moved a little giving them some space I was shocked at how they all looked similar besides the blue eyes, they had the same jawline, maybe it's just a coincidience.

The whole elevator was filled with this awkward silence, it made me feel claustrophobic. The silence was broken at the sound of a cellphone, my cellphone to be exact. The 5 men was staring at me, I moved a little away from and answered my phone without checking the caller ID. My ears was soon filled with the voice of a freaking out Melanie.

"Miss King! Where are you?! You are late for your meeting!! I was so worried about I thought something happened to you-"

"Calm down Melanie! I am fine and I am on my way to the office. I am in the elevator, I will be there any second, if this elevator will go any faster!" I said hoping to her calm down, which worked because she replied with a laugh and then saying that she will wait in my office.

I ended the call and waited patiently for the doors to open, I was so busy cursing the elevator that I did not notice that the guy next to me spilled his coffee that he was holding spilled onto my top, making it all sticky.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!" I probably red in the face because of my anger.

"I am so sorry!!" The guy apologised. He was a bit older than the guys probably 25 or 26 years old but I was so furious that I did not notice how gorgeous he looked with guilt in those beautiful blue eyes.

"Sorry is not going to fix my shirt, you jackass!"

"I really am sorry!" he said with guilt in his voice.

I was about to say something, when the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened and I stomped out of the elevator and ran towards my office and slammed my door so hard it made Melanie jump. She turned around and all the colour ran from her face.

"My word! What happened?" she asked worried, she ran towards me and started dabbing the coffee stain on my top.

"Melanie please can you go down to the car and see in the trunk I have a change of clothes. And please hurry!"

She nodded and ran down towards the garage and within 5 minutes she came back and had t my change of clothes. I took the clothes from Melani and rushed to the bathroom ajoining to my office, after 2 minutes I stepped out, Melanie and I rushed to the conference room to where the meeting was held.

When I opened the door, I did not expect what was waiting for me on the other side

William's POV

We were shown to a conference room on the 32nd floor. I still could not forget about the elevator incident and the beautiful woman who I clumsily spilled coffee on. When we arrived at the conference room, we were told that the CEO will be running a bit late and that we are welcomed to take our seats and wait for a little while. As soon as we were left alone, my brothers started talking about the beautiful woman in the elevator.

"Damn, is it just me or was that lady in the elevator hot!" my brother Anthony said.

"Ya! She was gorgeous with her dark brown hair and her brown eyes and her perfect hourglass figure!!" said my other brother Sebastian.

There are 5 of us with me being the oldest and then Anthony the second, then Sebastian the third, then Eric and Dylan, the twins.

"Don't forget about her temper!!" Eric joked, making all of us laugh.

"Hey but what did happen back there?" Dylan asked while staring at me.

"I don't really know. But someone bumped into me making me spill the coffee on her! Thanks alot Sebastian!" I said irritated while glaring at him.

"In my defence, there were six of us, squashed into a tiny elevator, it was getting pretty castrophobic" He said innocently but there was a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Just when I was about to say something back at him the door opened and there she stood...

Hope your'll enjoyed Chapter 2
Don't forget to vote and comment

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo