Chapter 52: The Honeymoon...

Above picture is the beach house mansion...

This chapter is dedicated to psalem. Your comment made me smile. Thanks so much for reading my book!

After going through this with my crazily awesome friends...I have decided to write this book a bit longer. So it is probably going to end by chapter 60 or something, I am going to intorduce to some of the things that will be in the sequel. So happy reading!!

Christy's POV

I stirred, waking up to sunlight streaming into the room, lighting it up.

My eyes fluttered open and met the face of a handsome sleeping William, scratch that my husband. I still can't believe we are married.

My legs were tangled with his and I was plastered against him due to the hold he had on me.

I pulled away from him and made my way to the bathroom which was a task because the pain grew as I walked.

I got into the shower, and turn it on, letting the warm water to relax my sore body.

I was so out of it that I didn't notice that William woke up and came into the shower with me.

He hugged me from behind and I nearly jump.

The memories of last night rushed back to me causing me to turn a deep crimson colour.

"Why are you blushing?" His deep voice sounded.

"I'm not blushing." I glared at him.

"Glaring at me so early in the morning?" He shook his head. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Sore." I said feeling the unwelcomeness between my legs.

"Sorry baby, its just the effects of your first time but it will get better, I promise." He said kissing my temple.

His hand slid down and cupped me, massaging my aching core

A moan escaped my lips and I felt his member pressed against me.

After that moan came out, I knew what was going to happen next...

He started trailing hot kisses from neck down to shoulder. His other hand playing with my breast.

He turned me around, crashing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up.

My arms around his neck, playing with his wet hair. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth.

My back hit the cold wall which was a contrast to how hot my body was.

He left my lips and trailed kisses all the way down to my breast, repeating what he did the night before.

He kissed me before entering me.

When we were done, he took it to the bed and continued for hours.

Hours later...

I woke up to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach, I turned and saw that William was not there.

Frowning I got up and checked the bathroom he was not there either so I decided to brush my teeth and take a shower.

I went to the bedroom and looked for something to wear. I put on a pair of panties and a bra, since William's shirt was the nearest I put it on.

The shirt was so big! It was like a dress for me, ending below mid thigh.

I walked out of the room and since I didn't know where to go I went down to the receiving area.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. I followed the scent to the kitchen.