Chapter 8: A Night Under The Stars

Christy's POV

When we finally stopped laughing.my sisters, my parents and Uncle Franklin and Aunt Lucinda were tired so they went back to the mansion to bath, William, Anthony, Sebastian, Eric, Dylan and I stayed back and watched the stars. I laid down enjoying the sound of the waves and the feel of the soft sand and watched the beautiful night sky.

"It is so beautiful." I said softly

"It is." Dylan said.

"Look at that one there!" Eric exclaimed and we all looked to see what he is pointing at.

"I think that it is the scorpion constellation." Anthony informed.

"Oh wow!" I said.

We laid down in a straight row and gazed at the night sky.

"I think we should go back now, it is getting pretty late." I said and standing up and dusting the sand off my clothes.

"Yeah. I am pretty tired." Anthony said while letting out a big yawn.

We all agreed and left to go back to the mansion. After a long drive, we finally reached the mansion. Everyone was already sleeping when we got back, we ate a quick dinner and went up to our own rooms.

As soon as I was in my room, I had a nice long shower and changed into my pjs and went straight to bed, as soon as I was in bed I was knocked out.

Woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. So I went downstairs towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of ice water from the fridge and was going up to my room when I heard voices coming from the living room. I walked closer and leaned against the wall, it was the voices of William, Sebastian and Anthony.

"I don't know what to do!?" William said.

"Come on Will! Just admit you like her!" Anthony said.

"To think we just said to make her like us but Mr I-Will-Never-Fall-In-Love over here finally decides to fall in love! Sebastian exclaimed.

"But I never fall in love!" William yelled.

"So you saying that the bet is still on?" Sebastian asked with a raised brow. What bet are they talking about, I questioned myself mentally.

"Of course it's still on and we will see by the end of the week, who can persuade Christy into liking them!" William said with a smirk.

Oh so that is what they want! Don't need to stress I will gladly give them what they want but by my rules! I thought to myself evily and planned my strategy. I walked upstairs and got into bed for the second time and fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but I was busy so this was all I could do.
Please comment, vote and share with your friends.
Thanks,
MistyMe15