Chapter 28: Meeting The Family...

Only one more day till I am done with exams*fist bumps the air* and I thought this chapter can be the celebration!!
This chapter doesnot have any spice to it but only introduces the family and it mostly is for character development but I promise tomorrows chapter will have plenty of spice...if you know what I mean ;)
Well, I present to you Chapter 28...

Christy's POV

We got to the living room and everyone was seated, familiar faces and some I don't know.

"Hey everybody the boys and girls are here!" Rosa yelled and they all turned to us and came rushing to us.

"Will! How great it is to see you again!" A man that looked to be around William's age approached William.

"Tino! It is awesome!" William yelled back and gave the man who I now learnt to be Tino if that is his full name, a man hug.

"Andy! Awesome bro!" Another man said.

"Luigi! Tops bro!" Anthony exclaimed and fist bumped him.

"Seb! How's the wife?" One man smirked.

"I should be asking you that, Lucca." Sebastian said patting the man on the back.

I looked around the room and honestly it was mostly filled by men in their twenties, I guess maybe the ladies are out... I hope.
There were a few man and women that maybe in their fifties or sixties and a 2 faces that I knew all to well.

"Daddy! Uncle Franklin!" The girls yelled and practically jumped on them. I gueas they must be happy the see people they know.

"Hey girls!" Uncle Franklin greeted them.

"I see your'll have been out shopping..." Dad said more like interegating.

"Yeah we kinda borrowed your card but we put the money back." They said shyly.

"Good." Was all he said.

"Where's mum?" I asked.

"She and Lucinda went to cut grapes." Dad answered.

"Okay-" I was cut off by someone calling me.

"Christy!" It was Rosa who called me, I turned to face her and she had a bunch of people with her.

"I would like you to meet my sons and their wives, well you already know Franklin who is the oldest and Lucinda , this is Raphael and his wife Gianna, Ceasare his wife Aria, Phillip his wife Maria and their sons-" She paused and looked around the room until her eyes landed on something behind me and a frown made a way up to her face.

"Boys! How rude of you to be chatting away when we have guests!"She glared at the group of men in the corner of the room and amongst them were William,Anthony, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan.

They held their down in shame and came towards and stood near the four men amd women who I know learnt as Raphael, Gianna, Ceasare, Aria, Phillip and Maria.

"This is Fabian, Ricardo, Lorenzo and they are Raphael's sons." She looked at them with a cold look in her eyes and they nodded their heads. They all had dark blue eyes, brown hair and were probably about 6'0 to 6'2. I could see that they were well built as in muscles.

"Hello, Christy." They said in unison. It was weird seeing grown men afraid of a sweet old lady.

"And this is Rinaldo, Lucca, Marizio and Dantè. They are Ceasare's sons." She looked at them and they said hello as well. They had blue-green eyes and dirty blonde hair and they were also well built.

"And lastly this is Angelo, Luigi and Santino." They had blue-grey eyes and brown hair and they were also well built. I guess its genetics?

"Well that is almost everyone, the rest will be coming soon. So you can meet them later." She smiled at me and everyone went back to talking amongst themselves.

I was walking back to my father and Uncle Franklin until someone called me. Who could it be this time?!... I irritatedly thought. I turned towards the voice and it was Sebastian calling me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come here." He said gesturing for me to join them.

"No." I said and he pouted. I sighed and went over. Imagine how uncormfortable I felt around 15 men that were twice they size of me, I looked like a little girl in front of them.

"Christy how are you?" Angelo asked.

"Good and you?" I politely replied.

"Well." Was all he said.

"I hear that you own King Industries. It's pretty amazing that you can handle the stress." Luigi stated with an amazed look.

"You get used to it." I said and they just nodded.

"So they are 15 of you." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep! At least 5-4 years difference between all of us." Rinaldo said popping the 'p'.

The rest of the afternoon went by with loads of talking and laughing. I learnt that Fabian, Rinaldo and Angelo were married. Fabian has two sons, Rinaldo has one sone and Angelo has one son.

It was now 6:30 and we were waiting for Fabian, Rinaldo and Angelo's wives and kids.

"Christy?!" A voice called and knew that voice but I haven't heard it in like 6-7 years.

"Lacey?!" I exclaimed and she came running and hugged me.

"OMG!!! I haven't seen you in like 7 years!" She said and we broke the hug.

"Chirsty?!" Another voice called.

"Oh god! Riley!" I said and I hugged her.

"Oh My God, it's been like 6 years since I saw you!" Riley squealed.

"Gosh! How is Selene?!" Lacey grinned.

"Selene is fine, she is on vacation with her family in the Bahamas." I said.

"Wait what are you doing here?" Riley asked looking at me.

"I should be asking you the same question" I said looking at her.

"Well seems like you know already know my cousins wives." William smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I was confused.

"Christy meet my wife Lacey." Fabian said putting an arm around Lacey's shoulders.

"And my wife Riley." Rinaldo put an arm around Riley's waist.

"Your'll are married?!" I said taking in the information.

"We have alot of catching up to do." I said.

"We sure do." Lacey grinned.

"Dinner is ready everybody!" Rosa yelled and everybody went to the dining table all the older people sat at one table and everyone who was in their twenties as well as my sisters sat another and the kids had their own tables.

There was a variety of classic italian food to choose from and they all looked delicious. As we ate, we were talking, laughing and joking. It was like a big happy family.

After eating everyone retired to their rooms to get a good nights rest.

I am sorry but I did warn your'll that there is no spice but next chapter I promise will make up for this chapter.

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo