Chapter 49: Dress Shopping...

I really need help picking a dress for Christy...Choose which dress your'll think would suit Christy better and comment or pm me your answers!!

Super Sorry for the late update even thought it's not actually late but either way I hope your'll like this chapter!!
So here goes...

Christy's POV

I woke up in my bed and I thought to myself how I got here. I just shrugged it off and went into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After showering I got dresses in a pair of shorts and a tank top, putting my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked to living room and saw the guys scattered around, passed out on the couches. Seeing them like that, made the memories of last night rush back to me. We went out for dinner, then to a bar, they all got drunk except me and William, who was slightly tipsy. We ended up at the beach and then back here.

William was sleeping on the loveseat which was too small for his big frame, his legs sticking out the side and his arm blocking his eyes; Anthony was on the other sofa which was bigger and fitted his frame; Sebastian was on the floor tangled up in the blanket; Eric and Dylan were on the armchairs with their legs resting on the coffee table.

I grinned evilly, deciding to have a little fun. I walked up to William and jumped on him which startled him awake.

"Christy?!" He said shocked.

"No, it's Father Christmas." I said sarcastically.

"I expected you to be a lot heavier." He said a bit groggily.

"It's Christy, you ass." I said and he blinked before realisation struck.

"Sorry babe, I am still asleep." He admitted, his eyes half open.

"If your'll are going to shout like that I suggest your'll go into another room." Anthony said as he turned.

"Yeah." Sebastian agreed as he got of the floor. "How'd I get on the floor?" He frowned as he looked around.

"You must have fell from the couch." Anthony said.

"We want in on the action." Eric and Dylan said as they woke up and jumped on William, luckily I got up just in time.

"You assholes!! Get off me!!" William glared at them but they just grinned.

"But we want some time with our 'older' brother." They grinned hinting at the older part. I burst out laughing along with Anthony and Sebastian.

"How old are your'll?" I asked after calming down from my laughing fit.

"22." They answered in unison.

"26" William answered.

"25." Anthony said after.

"24." Sebastian answered.

"There's not that much difference between your'll." I said. Between the girls and I, there's 9 years between us.

"Yeah, mum and dad really were trying for that girl." Sebastian said with smirk. I was speechless at that comment.

"Seriously dudes, Your'll need to get off me." William glared at them. "Your'll not exactly as light as feathers." Eric and Dylan got off him and he got up.

I looked up at the clock on the wall and my eyes widened. "Fuck we are late!" I said. It was around 12. I can't believe we slept for the whole morning.

"Late for what?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow.

"The appointment for the wedding dress and your suits."