Chapter 32: Party time!!

I just have to say this and please don't skip it... I am absolutely grateful for readers like your'll! *dances around room* It seemed like just yesterday when I received 100 views and 2 votes and now I am up to 3,82K views and 113 votes!!! I am very very grateful for what your'll have given me!!!:)
Okay back to the chapter *puts on serious face* This is going to begin on the day of the twins 16th birthday.
I present to you chapter 32...

Christy's POV

It is now Saturday and that means it is Isabelle and Elizabeth's sweet 16 birthday party!! It is going to be held at Mandarin Oriental around 6pm. I am currently at the hotel making sure everything is how it is planned to be and I think I have snapped at a couple of people but I want them to enjoy their birthday not worrying if this is right or this. After all they are only going to turn 16 once.

"Whoa Chrissy, you look like a mess!" A very familiar annoying voice came up. I turned to see William, Anthony and Sebastian walking towards me. But there was no Eric and Dylan.

"Where's Eric and Dylan?" I asked out of curiousity, they came and sat at the table I was currently at, sorting out some things.

"We all know that Eric and Dylan are your favourites, so you don't have to rub it in" Anthony huffed and crossed his arms.

"Just answer the question." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Stop doing that you are messing up your hair!" Sebastian smacked my hand away from my hair.

"The stress of planning a party is getting to you." William spoke up for the first time.

"Well if these people can do their jobs right, I wouldn't stress." I sighed frustratedly.

"This is one of the best hotels you can have a party at." William said.

"I know, that is why I chose to have the party here." I said, just when Eric and Dylan walked in.

"Hey Chrissy!" They said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I know what you thinking but as I said before Eric and Dylan are my favourites and I have gotten closer to them, they are like the younger brothers I never had.

"Where were your'll?" I asked as they took a seat.

"The cafe down the street." Eric answered.

"You know that is so unfair." Sebastian mumble but I heard him.

"Jealous of your own brothers. tsk. tsk" I said and he stuck his tongue out like a little kid.

"That is what brothers do." William shrugged and I just shook my head.

"Nonna and everyone had arrived yesterday and are coming by early." Anthony informed me.

"That reminds me, how come there are only boys in your family except the women that were married into the family" This question had been playing in mind ever since the trip.

"Well it's long Alexander histroy." William said.

"Wow me." I said propping my elbows up and nodding my head for him to start.

"It all began somewhere in the 1700s. Our ancestor was a very rich and powerful man and he was arranged to marry a woman of a rich background but he never loved her, his heart belong to a woman who was a maid. He used the woman for pleasure and she gladly gave him but she also slept with other men. So things happened and on their wedding day he left her at the alter and ran off and married his true love." He stopped and I interjected.

"The maid." I said somewhat fascinated by their history. He nodded his head and Anthony continued.

"But the rich woman didn't stop there. She fell pregnant and was convinced that the child was his. Our ancestor did not believe her as he knew about her reputation with other men. So he did her a favor and made a deal, when the child was born, they would see if the child is his or not... The baby was born and indeed, the child who was a girl was not his but instead was her gardener's baby. She was furious, she wanted him and she went to the means of calling her witch ancestory to get what she wanted. Since he never accepted her love or her daughter, she cursed him to never have a girl born into his family line for an eternity and they will never learn how to love their daughters." Anthony finished off and I was speechless. The suprise was clear on my face.