Chapter 9: Let the games begin!

OMFG! You guys are sooo f***king awesome!! 305 READS!! I know it is not a lot compared to other stories but I can't help but be grateful!!! So I finally had some inspiration, thanks to my amazing friend and the events of this week!

Christy's POV

I woke up, feeling an unusual amount of excitedness and wickedness. I haven't felt this way in a really long time! I mean like 8 years now...

I got up adjusting to the brightness of the room, I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I stood in front of the mirror, combing my hair and I could not help but grin evily at the memory of last night. Sure I was a bit offened, that they betted on me like I was some prize to be won. God! How I hate when guys do that!

I just remembered my plan, I was going to pretend to like them and when the time is right I would burst their bubble! I know, I am a grown woman and the CEO of King Industries but I can't help it, as much as I try to hide the bad side of me, it always comes back up, more evil and wicked than before. I only use this side of me when I really am pissed off or I want to get my hands on a business deal, I would play and persuade people's minds. That was my talent. I have to admit that I do have a smart mouth and that sometimes there would be no filter but I had to keep that in check, as that could affect my image and reputation, you will only hear it when I am really pissed off and I do have a short temper especially when it came to them, the Alexander brothers.

I finish changing and walked downstairs to see everyone seated by the breakfast table except for William, Anthony and Sebastian. Aunt Lucinda decided that it would be nice to have breakfast outside in the garden.

I settled down in my seat and place eggs and bacon in my plate, from smaller I always liked bacon especially on pizza!

Yep! That was my favourite food! I was half way through my breakfast when William, Anthony and Sebastian showed up. I don't know what it is but they always seem to walk in at the same time, in a line going from oldest to youngest, I mean it looks like they are in the military! The way they walk and their toned bodies, a blind man would think they are in the military.

I looked away immediately when I realised I was staring and awkwardly sipped on my coffee. Everyone continued their conversations after giving the boys their 'good mornings'. After breakfast, I told everyone I had to go back to the office, they agreed as it would be a bit of trouble if I left the office to long.

As I was about to open the front door, when someone called out to me, I turned around and and saw William approaching me. He stopped when he was about a foot away from me.

"I just wanted to say goodbye." He said with a soft smile, I knew it was an act since he is trying to get into my good books, I just played along.

"Okay. Goodbye William." I said

As I was about to turn the door handle, he spoke again.

"Wait!... I- uh- wanted to know if you would like to grab something to eat with me after you finished working?" He said with a smile but his eyes saud something else but I could not put a finger on it.

"Ok sure, around what time?" I asked, I am only agreeing with this to help my plan.

"I will pick you, so no need to worry." He said.

"Ok, see you later."

I walked out of the house and doen the stairs to the car waiting for me. Sam opened my door and I slid in and he then got into the driver seat and drove off to the office.

One hour later...

I was busy in my office doing some paperwork, when Melanie called me.