Chapter 15: The Shopping Trip

Above is a picture of Christy's dress...

Christy's POV

After saying goodbye to my parents and Uncle Franklin and Aunt Lucinda and the boys, I went back to my apartment.

I took a relaxing shower and changed into my pajamas and laid on my bed, going through my emails. I arranged to go shopping tomorrow and pick up my dress for the charity event in the afternoon.

I switched off my tablet and got under the covers and soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next day...

I woke up early this morning and did my morning routine before going to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

"Good morning Miss Christy."My housekeeper Jesse greeted.

"Good morning Jesse." I said and sat on one of the island chairs. Jesse placed an omelete on my plate and filled my glass with coffee.

I silently ate my breakfast while Jesse tidied up the kitchen. Once I was done with my breakfast I called Sam to come pick me up and take me to 5th avenue. I would have driven myself but its a Saturday and I don't feel like driving and Sam always helps me with shopping as in carrying the shopping bags. Sometimes I get my bodyguards to also help.

I walked out the apartment after telling Jesse that I will be heading out. I went to the elevator and pressed for the lobby. The doors opened and I walked towards the awaiting car and Sam with a smile on his face.

"Good morning Miss Christy. Is Miss Selene coming as well?" He asked with a smile as he opened the door.

"Not today Sam, she is busy at work." I replied and slid into the leather interior of the car.

"Okay, Miss Christy." He said and closed the door and got into the driver's seat.

He started the car and we were off to "the shopping trip" as Selene liked to call it, because we would do some much of shopping together but what the weird part is we both don't like shopping that much, I guess we do it for the fun of it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not realise that we had arrived. I got out of the car and put on my favourite pair of armani sunglasses. I wore a pair of lightish, darkish jeans and a white flowy top with a black leather jacket and converse. I let my hair which was about 5 inches below my shoulder to be wavy.

Wearing this outfit and my sunglasses hardly anyone will recognise me especially the paparazzi, I don't need to get bombarded with cameras and questions. I just want to get my shopping done in a nice, quiet way.

Sam and I was walking, when someone bumped into me.

"Watch where you going, you fucking jerk." I cussed the man. He chuckled then replied.

"You sure are feisty, huh Christy." He said in a voice that was really familiar. I looked up and my eyes met a pair of clear blue eyes that was staring at me with amusement in their depts.
Oh you got to be kidding me! I thought.

"Do you walk with your eyes open or closed." I asked in an exasperated tone.

"Open" He replied, not releasing his gaze.

"You sure? Because I think you walk with them closed" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'm pretty sure, babydoll." He said with a smirk.

"Stop calling me that!" I said glaring at him deadly.

"Sorry, but it suits you." He said holding his hands up in surrender.