Chapter 46: Gifts and a Surprise...

Heyyy!!! I am super excited about this chapter yet sad because the book is coming closer to an end...sooner then I expected but good news is that I have a super awesome idea for the sequel and I have already started with it, So expect it sometime November or December!!

Christy's POV

It been 3 months and 25 days since William and I stated dating and it has been the best 3 months and 25 days of my time well spent with a guy! With each passing day, my love for the blue eyed man that I once couldn't stand to see, only grew.

It is crazy because I have only known him for over 5 months now and yet I feel like I knew him for years.

"Miss King, your boyfriend sent something for you." Melanie said in a sing song voice. I couldn't help the girlish grin that was plastered on my face. I still couldn't get used to calling William my 'boyfriend'.

I got up and went to the secretary desk, where two of my secretaries and Melanie was staring at the beautiful bouquet of Osiria red-white Roses.

Damn, that man is crazy! I thought.

"Wow, someone is head over heels in love..." Tasha whistled.

"He's crazy! That is what he is." I said taking the roses and smelling them.

"Look! There is a card!" Darcy squealed pointing the card that was attached to bouquet.

I took it and read it...

These roses are nothing compared to the love I have for you... - W

"What does it say?!" Darcy asked or more like yelled while jumping in her seat.

"Judging by the look on your face, it must be something pretty sweet, because you are smiling like a love struck teenage girl." Melanie laughed and I mock glared at her.

"Are you going to see him?" Tasha asked.

"I will see, right now all of you should get back to work." I said taking the roses and walking back to my office.

I placed them in a vase filled with water and got back to work.

My phone beeped with a message as I sat down. I slide my finger across the screen and clicked on the message icon.

Did you get my roses? -W

Yes, I did- C

My phone almost instantly beeped with another message. I shook my head, thinking that he has nothing else better to do than text me.

I know you like it because you are grinning like an idiot, probably thinking that I have nothing else better to do than text you. -W

I gaped at the screen, he couldn't possibly know that unless he planted a camera in my office... I looked around just to be sure.

You are crazy Mr Alexander... - C

Crazy in love with you Miss King.- W

I could picture the smirk on his face...

Get back to work Mr Alexander!- C

Okay m'am -W

Shut up! -C

Love you babe.- W

I shook my head and put my phone down and went back to work...

30 minutes later...

I was just about to sign the last paper of the stacks of documents that was piled on my desk when there was a knock on my door.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I answered with a 'come in' and Selene, Matt and Chase walked in.