Chapter 25: The Italian Trip

SURPRISE!!! Did I just update twice in one day?! You bet I did!! *does happy dance* This is my present to your'll since I will not be updating for two weeks because of exams but I will try and write whenever I have free time. So savour this moment and sit back and enjoy Chapter 25... :D

***Continuing from the end of Chapter 24 (When they got on the plane) ***

Christy's POV

I got onto the plane first and made myself comfortable in my seat.

Soon Isabelle and Elizabeth got on, followed by the boys. Once we were all seated, with me sitting in the single sofa type chair, Isabelle and Elizabeth sat in the back but in eye shot of me and the boys, the boys sat in the long couch across from me.

"Of all places to sit, your'll choose to sit together on that couch." I raised my eyebrow at them trying to hide my laughter. It amused me how they sit together, hangout together etc, they act like Isabelle and Elizabeth.

"We got used to it. Our mother used to make us do everything together so when we grow up, we will not "Forget" one another." William answered.

"So we kinda got used to it." Sebastian shrugged.

I just shook my head and paid my attention to my iphone.

"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, we will be leaving in the next few minutes to Florence, Italy. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Don't worry I am a very well experienced pilot for about 1 year now... Relax I am just kidding I have been in this game for about almost 30 years now! Take That Joe!"

I chuckled at the announcement. only Danny will do something like that but he is the best in the business.

"We got it Danny, No need to brag!" The girls yelled.

"I am not bragging, I am just assuring y'all that I am highly qualified and I am better than Joe." His voice replied through the speakers.

"Whatever."They said and went back to playing a game called "UNO" which I used to love to play with them.

"Last annoucement passegers, Isa and Eli. Please get ready for take off and that means take your seats and buckle up, in case y'all did not know" Danny said and we all strapped ourselves and got ready for take off.

"Yeah, yeah not like we didn't know that."They rolled they eyes.

"What was all that?" Anthony asked putting on hus seat belt.

"Oh, Danny has been a close friend of our dad ever since we were younger and he will laugh and joke with us all the time, so since he was well experienced I got him as my pilot." I answered and he just said okay.

The plane started moving and soon we were in the air. Isa and Eli got tired of the game and fell asleep, the boys had their headphones on listening to who knows what. So I decided to message Selene and tell her about my decision.

"Hey Selene."- C
"Sup girl!" - S
"Need to tell you something."-C
"What? Tell Me Now!!"-S
"I decided to give the boys a second chance."-C
**No response**

She never reply and my phone began to ring and I rolled my eyes at the caller ID.

"Yes."I answered

"WHAT!!??"Her voice boomed through the phine in a pitch scream that caused me to drop my phone and the boys gave me a-what's-wrong look and I mouthed a "Its okay" and picked up my phone.

"Please keep your voice down, you nearly caused my phone to break."I said.

"Well maybe next time you shouldn't text me about things like this amd just call me or tell me face to face." I could picture her rolling her eyes.