Chapter 24: The Airport

Above is a picture of the inside of the plane Christy, Isabelle, Elizabeth and the boys are on...:)

**PLEASE READ**

Did your'll enjoy Chapter 23: Mia Bella? I sure hope your'll did! Sometimes I feel is my story is good enough? If not why am I continuing to write or should I say type? But thanks to your'lls views, votes and comments I continue to write but I do wish your'll can comment more, but your'lls views and votes are highly appreciated! I just want to here your opinions and ideas so please comment more :(! I know it does not take that much time! Okay enough with the sob stories... I present to you chapter 25... Your'll are really going to enjoy it (I hope...) ;) This Chapter is for you @Neya14. You da best :)...

Christy's POV

The time has finally come... today we are leaving for italy!! My favourite place on Earth even though I have alot of favourite places Italy just sparks interest in me.

I am now currently packing some last minute things such as my hair straightener, curling iron and other stuff such as as my shampoo, conditoner etc.

I finished packing and now looked at myself in the full length mirror. I wore a white flowy top with a lace like thick band strap that is short in the front and shows just a bit of my belly but is long on the side and back, some dark skinny jeans and one of my favourite pair of white adidas neos.

I completed the ensemble with a pair of aviators and my hair was wavy since I curled it yesterday for an event I had to attend so I let it down. I took one last glanced in the mirror and I took my I went down stairs of my apartment to see my sam and the head of my security staff waiting for me.

"Miss King, I have informed my guys that you will be leaving for italy today and they are already awaiting your arrival at the airport." Walter informed me. He had been working as my head of security ever seen my company opened and he is one of my most trusted employees.

"Thank you Walter for your services, you may take the weekend off to spend time with your family."I said with a smile.

"I am sorry Miss King but I have to turn down your offer as I do have a duty to fulfil while you are away I will make sure no one tries to harm the company."He formally replied with s serious look.

"Okay but don't overwork yourself you are not getting any younger." I said and he laughed.

"Don't worry Miss King."He said with a smile. Most people think don't care about my employees since I am the CEO and have no clue about my employees but I make sure that they are okay after all who will be doing the things that they do.

"Miss Christy, your father had just called and asked where you are."Sam said giving me the phone.

"Did he say anything else?

"No Miss Christy, I said that you will call hin back."

"Okay, can you get my suitcases down to the car?"I asked and he replied with a right away while dialed my dad's number.

"Hey doll." I heard his deep voice boom throught the phone.

"Hey dad. You called?"I asked.

"Yeah, where are you?"He asked.

"At home, I just finished sorting things out and I will head out to the office soon." I replied

"Okay, we are leaving for the airport in the next 10 minutes"

"Oh okay I will meet your'll there in the next hour."

"Good, call us when you get there." He said and I replied a good bye and hang up.