Chapter 33: Him again...

This chapter is dedicated to @psalem
for being the first to comment and to get the identity of the mystery guest correct. So hope your'll enjoy this chapter there is a whole lot of drama and maybe some tragedy and your'll probably hate me for doing this...

Christy's POV

As soon as a member from the security team I hired informed me that there was a man giving the team a hard time, my blood started to boil when I heard that dreaded name.

I walked with the bodyguard who is Sven and out of the party. We went down the hall and I saw the group of big scary looking men surrounding the man who seemed to be causing trouble.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked with a blank expression.

"Miss King this guy says he knows you and that he has a personal invitation." Gerard informed me and I glared at the man.

"Please Christy, I need to talk to you."He begged like the weak and useless person he is.

"That is Miss King to you, Mr Wright and I am a very busy woman to stay hear and hear your pointless stories." I said maintaining the cold exterior.

"You have changed, I miss the old Christy, the one I fell in love with back in University. The one who always came to me when she needed a shoulder to cry on and I would always give it to her. The one who's smile could brighten up a room. That is the Christy I still love." He said looking so sincere but I could see past his façade.

"Well that Christy is dead and gone and she is never coming back." I said darkly and he looked shocked.

"You really have changed..." He mumbled to himself but I heard him clearly.

"Well if you don't mind I have places to be and I would appreciate it if you could leave on your own or I could have my guys escort you out and they will not be gentle." I said in a business like tone.

"I will go but just so you know I am not giving up." He said and left.

I went back to the party and thankfully not everyone noticed my absence except for my parents, Selene and the boys. I walked to Selene and my parents and the confusion and worry was visible on their faces.

"What happened?" They asked.

"Nothing I am going home." Was all I said and they seemed to understand, as I was walking out of the party, William grabbed up hand and turned me to face him.

"Where are you going?" He asked the worry clear on his handsome face.

"Home." I said and pulled my hand out of his grip and continued on my way out to the SUV parked outside the lobby and waiting to take me to my apartment.

3 weeks later...

I have distracted myself in my work, getting to work early and going home late in the night. Melanie has been worried sick about me but I just didn't care. I avoided any calls or visits from my family or friends, just wanting to be left alone.

"Christy, this is not right." Melanie said walikng into my office." You have eaten and clearly haven't slept. Whatever is going on here I am pretty sure it is about your encounter with David Wright." She continued taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"I don't know Melanie, I really don't know"
It was true, I don't know what is erong but I don't feel like seeing or talking to anyone.

"Well you have a visitor and I am pretty sure you need this." She said and got up. Just a few seconds after she walked out William walked in.

"What are you doing here." I asked or more like threatened him.

"Well for starters, everyone has been worried sick about you, Selene, your sisters and mother have been crying because they think you are going to leave them again. Your father is stressing over your mother and sisters. So I think it is self explainatory what I am doing here." He said staring at me, a small frown caressing his features.

When I didn't say anything, he took a seat and spoke."Look I know that David Wright was there at the party and that is why you went home and I believe he is the cause of this distant shit." He said somewhat angry.

"See here Mr Alexander, I don't need you to be messing with my personal problems so please can you leave." I said not wanting to talk to him.

"Fine! but just so you know this is not going to help anyone!" He yelled and stormed out of my office.

After he was gone I got back to my work...

4 hours later...

It was now 6:30pm and I was busy signing some papers that needed my attention. I was halfway through the stack of papers when my phone rang and I was too busy to answer it.

*Ring*Ring*

It rang a second time and I hate being disturbed when I was working, so I got my phone and answered it with really looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." I said.

"Christy, this is Anthony, William was in an accident..." Anthony said sounding so worried.

"I will be right there." I said and I left the office with my phone and keys and went to the lobby where Sam was waiting to take me to the hospital.

The ride to the hospital was nerve wrecking. Please make him be alright...

Hoe your'll enjoyed this chapter!! :)
What do you think happened to William?? Will he be alright??
Well comment your answers and the first to comment and vote will get the next chapter dedicated to them.
Don't forget to comment and vote!!! :D

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo