Chapter 17: The Waterpark And The Unexpected...

Okay, I am being serious now... You people are just soooo amazing!! I mean like seriously 1,33K views!!!! I just can't put into words how grateful I am for your'll reading my story!!!! Your'll are the most awesomist people ever!!!!
From Now things are going to get interesting...Without further a do, I present you chapter 18...

Christy's POV

I could hear the sound of something rustling but my eyelids were to heavy to lift up, so I just ignored it, then someone was whispering and I could feel a hand on me, on instinct I kicked the person and I heard a loud groan and a thud.

My eyes shot open and I saw Sebastian on the floor clutching his stomach.

"What the Fuck, Christy!!" He said angrily.

"I should be saying that!" I glared at him and his brothers William and Anthony.

"May I ask, what the hell are your'll doing in my room?!" I glared at them.

"We wanted to wake you up." Anthony said innocently.

"Really now? There is no better way to wake up a person, than to sneak in their room?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hearing your sarcastic wit early in the morning." William mumbled.

"I heard that, you jackass!" I said and threw a pillow at him, which he just dodged ever so easily.

"Wow, like a pillow will hurt me." He said with that irritating smirk of his, oh how I wish I could punch him right now...

"Just get the fuck out of my room, before I kick your asses!" I said in an exasperated tone.

"Okay, okay your highness, we will leave now." Sebastian said and took a bow and they all left chuckling.

After they left, I went straight to the bathroom and washed up and changed into a pair of shorts and a tanktop and put on a bikini top underneath the tanktop. I hardly wear bikinis and when I do its just the tops and a pair of shorts.

After changing, I went downstairs for breakfast. Everyone was seated at the breakfast table and waiting for me. I took a seat next to my sisters and had my breakfast. After eating my dad spoke up...

"We are giving your'll 20 minutes to get ready and meet us outside." He commanded and everyone scurried off to get ready. I went up to my room and grabbed a small bag and put my sunglasses and sunblock in, along with a towel and extra clothes.

I went downstairs to see the boys already there. They were wearing their 3 quarter shorts with plain white t-shirts that hug the chest, showing off their perfect muscled upper body. They had their avaitors on, hiding their icy crystal blue eyes. I decided to have a little fun with them...

"Your'll do know that there is no sun inside the house."I said once I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes but these makes us more good-looking, not that we already are."Eric said with a smirk.

"I knew you were full of yourself, Eric, but not so full that your ego can cause a flood." I said imitating his smirk.

"Don't worry bro, she is just jealous that we are better looking than her." Sebastian said putting a hand on Eric's shoulder.

"Why would I be jealous, Sebastian?" I raised an eyebrow at him. They were all facing me but I could not see what or where they are looking because those blasted glasses are blocking their eyes.

"Because we are better looking than you." He said with a tilt of his head.

"For you information, I.don't.get.jealous." I said trying to make it clear to him.