Chapter 51: The Big Day...

So the day is finally here!!! Chrisliam is getting married!!! Beware this chapter may include some strong feelings, language and/or content!! Depending what my imagination comes up with...
Song recommened fot this chapter Body on me by Rita Ora ft Chris Brown.

Christy's POV

I can't believe the day is finally here!!

I woke up with a huge grin on my face. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30 in the morning, even the sun hadn't risen.

But I was too excited yet nervous to go back to sleep, so I justed walked out onto the balcony with my phone in hand.

The moment I stepped outside the cold morning breeze hit me, I relaxed on the little couch bringing my legs up. I gazed out at the beautiful view of dawn...

I don't know when I fell asleep but I was shaken awake by the girls staring down at me with their excited grins plastered on their faces.

"Happy Wedding Day!!" They squealed pulling me into a huge hug.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"8:30." Selene answered her eyes sparkiling with excitement.

My eyes widen at the realization. "I slept outside for 3 hours?!" I said.

"You woke up at 5? Why would you wake up so early?" Alex asked, rubbing circles on her slight baby bump.

"I was too excited and couldn't go back to sleep but I guess I fell asleep." I shrugged and they laughed.

"Well we have about 5 hours from now to get ready, so lets get this shit started!!" Selene exclaimed and we all yelled, while going inside.

We ordered breakfast and ate as fast as we could before each of us got ready.

2 hours later...

We only had 3 hours left till the ceremony begins and we were still waiting for my stylist and make up team.

"If they don't get here any sooner I would go on a manhunt for a stylist and make up team." Selene growled as she paced the room in her cute lilac satin robe that reached a little above her knee.

We all were wearing the same type robe except mine was white.

"Christy, I know you are the bride and everything but from the shows and experiences aren't you supposed to be all fusy and bossy and control freak like?" Lacey raised an eyebrow at me.

"Like monster bride?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." Riley said.

"Why should I be when your'll are already playing the fusy and bossy and control freak role?" I smirked at them.

"That's what friends are for." Selene grinned at her remark. Just then there was a knock at the door, Selene and Lacey practically ran towards it, pulling it open and showing the team inside.

"Christy! Darling, sorry we are late, the traffic and the paparrazi camping out front was a bit hectic to go through." Fernando said coming in with his team.

Fernando has been my stylist for over 4 years and I always go to him to do my hair and make up.

"How'd the paps know where we were staying?" Riley frowned. We were very discreet about where we would be staying.

"Its alright Fernando, as long as you are here, the magic can happen." I smirked at him and he laughed guiding us to the area where his team setted up.