Chapter 20:Just like old times...

I am so sorry for the late update my bubble guppies!!:( I have a close family member that passed on this week and it's been pretty hectic. Also I had no idea what to write for this chapter but thanks to my weekend with my cousins I had been sorta inspired... So please bear with me, I will not be able to update for the rest of the week and maybe next week... Again I am terribly sorry!!:'(

Christy's POV

I woke up to an irritating beeping noise. I opened my eyes but closed them quickly due to the brightness of the room, I opened them again, slowly adjusting to the brightness.

I sat upright from the couch and rubbed my eyes. I glanced to my left to see my sisters sleeping amd my right to see Selene passed out on the floor, herself tangled up in the blankets.
I had a slight headache and couldn't remember anything but the part Selene and I singing but everything else is a blur.

I looked around and saw my phone flashing and beeping indicating I had a reminder, so I picked it up and entered my password and a pop up came up saying that I had a meeting with Mr and Mrs Harrington tomorrow night at 8, and that I had to meet with the party planner for Isa and Eli's party which is in just 1 and a half months time.

I groaned at how stupid I was to forget about this, I never forgot anything especially concerning business matters.

I walked to the kitchen, to get a drink of water, to help calm myself down. When I got there I saw Robert (our personal chef) getting breakfast ready.

"Good morning Miss Christy."He greeted with a smile.

"Good morning Rob"I smiled back. Things seem different but I could not exactly put my finger on it.

I walked to the cupboard and got out a cup and took out the water from the fridge and poured myself a nice cool glass of water. I drank it and the headache I was feeling just seemed to melt away and I felt refreshed.

I went back to living room but not before I got a tall glass of water and two aspirins for Selene. From the two of us I could handle alcohol and not matter how much I drink I would only get a slght headache the next morning unlike Selene who would get a throbbing headache.

I placed the glass of water and the aspirins on the coffee table and went up to my room to brush my teeth and have a shower.

It didn't take me long to have a shower and dress up in dark jeans and a white tank top-like shirt with lace for the ruffles and a pair of white levi's.

I tied my hair into a loose decent looking bun and made my way downstairs. I went to the living room to see Selene awake and had drank the water and taken the aspirin.

"Good morning"I greeted softly, just in case her head was still paining.

"Mornin'... What happened last night?"She asked rubbing her eyes.

"I have no-"I was cut off.

"Your'll sure as hell wouldn't want to know."Sebastian smirked sitting on the couch. He was dressed in a some jeans and a black Levi's
T-shirt that hugged his body perfectly.

"That bad?"I asked sitting down next to him.

"I rather not say because God knows that hell will be uleashed."He chuckled and it got me slightly worried because we could have done stuff that we would have never done.

"Ok, just tell us this one thing... Did we do anything that would send the cops chasing after us?"I asked what if we did...

"No, Chrissy, we can't go back to jail!"Selene yelled terrified.