Chapter 47: You Kidding..

OMG!! I can't believe this book is almost ending!!*sobs* I mean like...there is only like 3-4 chapters left!! So enough with the sob stories... I present Chapter 47...
PS I never knew I will make it this far with this book!

Christy's POV

Its been 1 and half weeks since I got engaged to William and right now I was in my office, finishing up what I had to do so I could go to my parents' house.

My phone rang and William's name flashed on the screen.

"Hey baby." He greeted as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hey..." I said switching my computer off.

He scoffed. "Are you not happy to hear me?" I giggled.

"No." I said and I heard him take a sharp intake of breath as if what I just said offended him.

"I thought my "fiancé" would be so happy if I called her." He said emphasising on the fiancé.

"I would love to meet this fiancé of yours, Mr Alexander." I smirked putting on my blazer.

"Believe me Mrs Alexander, you already know her enough to be the same person." I could picture the smirk on his face.

I laughed."Are you in the office?" He asked.

"I am leaving now. Why?" I asked as I walked out my office and gave a silent goodbye to Melanie before walking to the elevator.

"Doesn't matter, just come to the lobby, I am waiting for you." I said just as the elevator reached the lobby.

When I walked out I saw William leaning against the shiny black towncar, dressed in all his handsome glory with his suit and sunglasses.

When he saw me, he put his phone away and waited for me.

"Hey babe." He said as he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

The clicking and flashes of cameras interrupted our reunion.

"Miss King!! Mr Alexander!!" They yelled while snapping photos.

"Is it true your'll are getting married?!" They asked.

We nodded to each other before William replied "Yes we are getting married." He said with a blank face.

"Miss King is it true that David Wright is your ex-lover?" They asked but before I could answer, Marco and a couple other guys from William's security team blocked them out and we got into the car before they could ask anymore questions.

We were driving and the silence between us was annoying me and apparently it was the same with William because he kept looking as if he wanted to say something.

"I am sorry." He said, regret evident in his voice.

"Why?" I frowned at him.

"I should have known that the paps would be around and should have parked underground." He said softly and I laughed before taking his face in my hands and kissed him.

I don't know how but I somehow ended up straddling him, and the black screen that William put up,shielded us from Marco and the other guy who was sitting up front's view.

He bit my lip and I gasped which he took it as a sign for his tongue to dance with mine. I could feel his hands which had a firm grip on my thighs travel up to waist where he pulled closer to him and raised his knees a bit so I was sitting right over his awakened member.

"You know..." I said between kisses. "Whatever thoughts you have in that dirty mind of yours would have to stop." I pulled away to smirk at him.

He gave me a mischievous look." Well I guess I could do that or..." He trailed off. I shot him a look but he just smirked.