Chapter 55: A Sickness Or So They Think...

I am crazily attracted to brown haired guys...so I changed the Alexander boys appearance... They have brownish-blonde, more like bronzish hair with their same captivating blue eyes...

It's been a long time since I wrote in William's POV so please forgive if this doesn't turn out right...Also you get to know William's feelings after the marriage!!

William's POV

14 December 2015

I woke up and Christy wasn't in bed. Worried, I glanced around the room and noticed that the bathroom light was on.

I got up and looked at the time on my phone it was 2:00am. I walked or more like ran to the bathroom and found my wife hunched over the toilet, throwing up.

I quickly went to her side and held her hair back while rubbing circles on her back.

It was a good 5 minutes before she got up flushed the toilet and cleaned herself up before walking to the sink and washing her mouth.

"Baby...this is has been going on for the past 3 days and almost every 6 hours you are throwing up." I said worried about my wife's health. I wrapped my arms securely around her, pulling her close to me.

"I am fine, William." She said stubbornly.

"No my love, you are not fine." I said sternly. I placed a hand over her forehead and hissed at how hot she felt.

"You have a God damn fever, Christy!" I was angered by the fact that she won't tell me how she I feeling. She would never tell me, even if she had a headache or a cramp or anything she would not tell me!

"Not so loud." She winced and held her head. My heart broke to see her in pain and the worst thing is she won't allow me to cure it.

"I am so sorry, my love. We are going to see a doctor first thing in the morning." I said and carried her bridal style to our bed.

She sneezed a cute little girl sneeze and sniffed.

"You are probably coming down with something." I said softly to her and she gave me a weak nod.

I placed her carefully on the bed and got in after her.

I placed a kiss on the tip of her nose which was slightly red and pulled her close to me.

"I love you mia moglie. I hope you get better." I said softly and kissed her slightly plump, red lips. She was sound asleep in my arms, snuggling closer to my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to sleep.

5 hours later...

I woke up to the rays of sunlight streaming into the room. I looked at my wife and she was peacefully sleeping, deciding not to wake her up, I snuck into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to our bedroom and noticed Christy lying on her stomach, her arms and legs sprawled out on the bed.

I walked closer to her and grabbed my phone, taking out a photo of her cute sleeping form.

I set it as my wallpaper and her caller ID.

After lingering for a bit, I went to the closet and picked out a pair of jeans with a black t-shirt and sneakers.

I then went to Christy's side and chose something for her. A pair of jeans and a black flowy top with her favourite pair of Chuck Taylor's. I took out a jacket for her since it was getting cold outside.

After laying out her clothes and getting a hot bath ready for her. I went down to the kitchen.

"Jesse, your'll don't have to worry about making breakfast." I said to Christy's longtime housekeeper. Since the house was really big we needed a big staff so we joined our most trusted employees and had them work here.