Chapter 59: The Kick and Party...

Only one more chapter left!! Then it will be the sequel!! But still I am still so sad to end this book...so much has happened and there are so much of memories...I don't think I can go on writing anymore! I might not even do a sequel!

Christy's POV

3 months later...

"Christyyyy, someone is here to see you!" Melanie said in a high pitched voice.

I huffed and I laid back, rubbing my big belly.

I was 6 months along, and as huge as a whale...I can't even see my feet anymore!

"Who is it Melanie?" I asked and felt the baby kick.

I smiled and rubbed the spot, where he/she kicked.

"See for yourself, they are coming in." She said, just when there was a knock on my door.

I yelled a 'come in'. The door opened and in walked him.

"What are you doing here?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Can't I come and see my beautiful pregnant wife?" He smirked and I shook my head.

"You are supposed to be at the office William."

"I sent everyone home, so I could spend some time with my wifey." He said as he crossed him arms over his chest, causing his muscles to flex through his fitted black shirt.

"Fine." I said getting tired. Sleep sounded like a good idea right now.

He smiled and helped me pack up. We walked out of my office hand in hand towards the elevator.

Once at the lobby, we walked towards the awaiting black SUV. Marco smiled and opened the door while William helped me in and got in after, soon we were on our way home.

An hour later...

I wanted to make a snack and after trying to convince William, he let me.

I was chopping fruits for the fruit salad that I was making when Willia wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Is this one of your cravings?" He asked as he placed his big hands on my stomach.

"No, I am just hungry." I answered as I continued to slice the apple.

"You hardly ever get cravings, just hungry all the time." He commented as he turned me around to face him.

He lifted me up and placed me on the counter away from the knife and anything that was sharp.

He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled me close to him.

Just as things were getting heated, the baby kicked really hard and we stopped.

"Oh. So that is how it is going to be?" William said as he looked down at my stomach.

He tried to kiss me again but the baby kicked even harder this time.

"Wow! I can't even kiss my wife now?" He asked in disbelief, I just laughed.

"You know you wouldn't be in there if it wasn't for me?" He said as he leaned down to talk to the baby. "If it wasn't for all those uninterrupted moments, you wouldn't be growing in the right now."

"So let me just have this one moment, cause I am missing your mommy very much and I am sure she is missing me just as much, after I get my moment you can have your mommy all for yourself." He said and I couldn't believe he was saying that to our unborn baby.

"So do we have a deal?" He asked and after a moment of nothing, he smirked.

"So I will take that as a yes." He grinned victoriously before claiming my lips.