Chapter 38: Shockers...

**Please read the message at the end of chapter as it contains something that your'll might enjoy ;)** No jokes...

Christy's POV

I woke up feeling the heat of the sun streaming into the room. I tried to get up but something was holding me down. Opening my eyes I realised I was straddling William who seemed to be embracing me as I slept.

"Good morning love." He greeted with a lazy smile.

"Morning." I greeted back and tried to get up again but failed miserably.

"William can you let me go?" I sighed frustratedly realising I was not getting anywhere with this.

"But I like to hold you." He pouted.

"Well I would like to go and get breakfast without starving to death." I said sarcastically.

"Sarcasm so early in the morning." He said shaking his head lightly.

"That is what you get when dating me." I smirked and he chuckled.

"You know..." He trailed off. "You saw my tattoo but I never see yours." He said with a smirk.

"Well I guess this is not your lucky day." I shrugged and got off him.

"Aw please, Christy. It's not like I am asking you to strip or something." He shrugged and I glared at him.

"Okay then what is it? A type of flower or something?" He asked. I honestly did not know how to describe the tattoo, it was more of an abstract type of thing.

"No, I don't know how to describe it."

"Then show me if you don't know how to describe it." He said with a smug look.

I sighed and got up. Lifting my shirt up slightly and pulling down my pants a little to show the tattoo that was on my right hip.

"There, you happy now?" I said exasperated by him.

"Yes very." He smirked and got up. He held my waist and pulled me close to his rock hard chest. My eyes fluttered close as his lips locked with mine in a sweet kiss.

"How many times have you kissed me?" I asked with a raised brow after we pulled away.

He thought about it and continued." Well there was the time at the waterpark, then outside your parents doorstep, that time you were drunk, then your father's library, then twice in Italy, 4 times in the hospital, once when you visited me after I was out of the hospital, then 5 times yesterday, 6 times during and after our date and then once today." He stopped.

"So basically I kissed you about 23 times since I met you." He shrugged and stared at him in shock.

"And you remember all of it?"

"Yes I do remember." He smiled and turned on the TV. A celebrity news flash came on...

Newsflash!

Is it true?? Is our beloved William Alexander taken??

Well we have shots of our billionaire hottie making out without a mysterious dark haired beauty near the boardwalk last night!!

Who is this girl, you are wondering. Well we want to know the same thing as well but sadly William was too good in making sure that his date was hidden from the camera's view. Well done William!

But this doesn't mean dear William is taken of the market completely, there is still hope that is until he pops the question.

Stay tuned to know who finally caught one of America's most eligible bachelors William Alexander.