ch-1

Hengyuan group office building. Gao Yulan had recently returned from a business trip.

As the director of the marketing department, she’d been working in the company for more than a year, usually busy with work, often overtime. Traveling was common, the company was huge and could contact many other businesses. The salary also wasn’t bad, so Gao Yulan was quite satisfied with the job.

It was currently 5 p.m., close to the time the workday would end. Gao Yulan had just gotten off her plane and could go home to rest, but went back to the company to work because she was concerned with submitting a good business trip report.

She had just entered the office and hadn’t even been able to sit down before she heard somebody call her.

“Yulan.”

She turned around to see Wen Sha, a popular person in the company.

Wen Sha’s appearance was number one in the company. Every month her performance was also number one, and she was quite capable and experienced. Her communication skills were one of the best in creating connections. Thus, she was a very popular person in the company.

As Wen Sha quickly came over, Gao Yulan didn’t know what she wanted. She was about to ask but accidentally glanced at the seat beside her and saw a strange expression on her co-worker’s face. Gao Yulan couldn’t respond as Wen Sha, in one motion, wrapped her in an embrace.

“Darling, I’ve let you down. I said too much.”

Say what? Gao Yulan was stupidly loss, puzzled. Suddenly black eyes met and lips tightly held together, a faint sense of fragrance and soft lips touching made her jump.

Wen Sha gently kissed her, then softly whispered, “Darling, don’t be angry at me.”

Gao Yulan froze up like a corpse in the intimate embrace.

What happened?

Did she just get kissed by somebody?

Moreover, it was a woman that kissed her?

Gao Yulan was dumbstruck, her head void of any thoughts. She simply couldn’t believe what had happened.

She was an honest and conservative person, nay, an innocent young woman. Other than experiencing puppy love for seven years before being abandoned, Gao Yulan was pure in vain. She hadn’t even held hands with a man, how could she have kissed anybody?