ch-4

Gao Yulan thanked her colleague for the information, but was surprised and shocked. “You already have Mantou.” She hung up the phone and quickly returned to her former company.

The receptionist saw her and her eyes sparkled. She shouted, “Yulan, Yulan! Your boyfriend came.”

Gao Yulan heart shook, and she lowered her voice. How many people knew about it?

“Where is Wen Sha?”

Gao Yulan asked calmly. Nobody asked about her boyfriend, and nobody knew where he was either. Right now it was imperative to find him before more damage could be done.

The receptionist woman returned a quiet answer. “Wen Sha is with your boyfriend.”

Gao Yulan’s eyes flashed. “Where is he?” She clenched her teeth, trying to be polite.

“Wen Sha’s office.”

Gao Yulan moved to go to Wen Sha’s office. After taking two steps, she couldn’t help but turn back and loudly explain, “He’s just pretending, I don’t even know him!”

The receptionist covered her mouth, laughing. “I know, I know, just go.”

Gao Yulan saw the smile and became more sullen. “I really don’t know him!” But the receptionist lady smiled even more, leaving Gao Yulan hopeless. Without any other choice, she turned to leave.

She hadn’t walked far before the receptionist made a phone call. “Look, look, the main heroine has come. I told you Yulan was adorable. She’s not used to having a boyfriend yet. You should’ve seen her expression, it was so shy and bashful…”

Gao Yulan didn’t hear the receptionist’s words that would’ve made people to vomit blood. She walked into Wen Sha’s office and looked to see Yin Ze sitting together with Wen Sha, talking happily.

It was currently noon. The gentle sunlight streamed through the huge French windows into Wen Sha’s office, onto one man and one woman. The man was dashing and handsome, and the woman was beautiful and alluring to the eyes. The two were having a conversation in complete harmony; with the sunlight, it was like a beautiful painting.

A perfect couple!

Villains!

Gao Yulan’s anger fumed, and she couldn’t wait to trash the office, but one person made her hesitate.