ch 2

Sunlight streamed through a crack in the curtains, falling onto the messy bed.

Gao Yulan had a splitting headache and struggled to move, only to find that half of her body was hanging off the bed. She actually slept like this?

She groaned, covering her head and struggling to sit up. She blankly looked at the state of her hair and jumped up in fright. Shortly after, she remembered yesterday when she had gotten drunk and seriously looked for a man in the streets.

Gao Yulan swiftly sat up and wrapped herself in her blanket before scanning her room. There was no sign of an unknown man.

So nothing had happened!

She relaxed, and carefully recollected what had happened last night, but sadly her head was empty. She checked herself for any marks. Nothing felt wrong, but her clothes and underwear were thrown aside, causing her to worry.

Did nothing happen last night?

She felt bitter. An abrupt small sound came from outside the room. It seemed to have come from the kitchen.

Gao Yulan’s mind became taut. She really had brought a man home? And now the man was making breakfast in the kitchen?

No way, right?

There was no way she would do something like this, right?

Taking a step back, drinking really made her reckless. But the man she had snatched couldn’t be such an idiot to like her and make her breakfast, right?

From the kitchen came another sound. Scared to death, Gao Yulan jumped up quickly and put her clothes on, then stuck her head out of the door to look around.

What?! A pillow was thrown to the ground, and shoes were sprawled all over, some missing. Small furnishings were even rolling around. Who had destroyed the living room?

Gao Yulan almost started to curse, then suddenly thought whether she’d been in the right mind to go drinking. She took back her words, and decided to find the rude man to discuss later.

Gao Yulan’s apartment was not very big. The kitchen was not very far away, but she hesitated walking in. She walked, thinking of what to say to the man. Maybe ask about last night, or regardless of what had happened, just curse at him.