Ch-29

That night, Gao Yulan couldn't sleep comfortably. Her uncomfortable neck was one of the reasons. Besides, it didn't feel right to sleep, all that was on her mind was Yin Ze.

He meant that he liked her, right? Were they dating now? Or could it be that it wasn't clear and it was a kiss and that's all?

Gao Yulan's dream was confusing, but she finally slept.

The next day she woke up in the afternoon and absentmindedly discovered that her cell phone ringing had woken her up. She checked the number and saw it was Papa Gao. She immediately got up and answered.

"Lan Lan, how are you?" Papa Gao's voice sounded energetic.

"It's been alright." Gao Yulan automatically hid what had happened when she was looking for work so she wouldn't make her dad worried. It was also to hide the kiss and dating things. It was better to wait until the lead guy came back first. After they both confirmed it, she could then take him home to talk about it.

"Hehe, Lan Lan, do you want to hide something from your father?"

Gao Yulan was frightened. Her father couldn't be so awesome now, right? Mind reading? And it was even long range?

"You're dating? Daddy and Mommy already know all about it."

"Ah? You actually know?" Gao Yulan was being really frightened. She wasn't even sure if it was real. It hadn't even been a day yet. Let's not even talk about the time she had slept. How many hours had it been? Her dad really was too magical.

"Hmph, you kid, we already knew since last night." Papa Gao grumbled, but he was actually hiding his happiness. "It was Little Guo's dad that told me, everybody else already knows now and congratulated me. When I asked, they laughed in annoyance. I went drinking with his dad to celebrate."

Gao Yulan's mouth fell open. She didn't understand a word that her dad had said to her. She was out last night doing this and that with Yin Ze, she had been called out in the middle of the night to be schemed against, and then she was with Yin Ze last night. And the people in this matter should've already all gone to sleep. So how could Mr. Guo's father know so fast? He even went out drinking with her dad to celebrate?

Don't tell me that Little Guo saw them before and thought they were dating, then went home and talked about it?

Gao Yulan hadn't said anything and Papa Gao continued. "Daddy and Mommy are so happy about this, you should continue carefully. Daddy and Mommy won't give you any pressure about this, Little Guo is a good kid. Your mother and I are already satisfied, the two of you together is already good."