Ch-12

Yin Ze, while listening to his phone, walked to the side. Gao Yulan sighed, getting her breath back. She couldn’t hear him and didn’t know what he was saying. She could only look at his face to see if there were any changes in his expression. He hadn’t glanced at her, so there shouldn’t be a problem, right?

Then she seriously ate her meal. It was pretty delicious—eating less would be a loss. In case something happened, at least she had eaten till she was full.

Yin Ze soon came back to eat, laughing and smiling like nothing happened. He didn’t mention anything about insurance. Gao Yulan was relieved. From her guilty conscience, she couldn’t look Yin Ze in the eye. He teased her and she didn’t retaliate, and without any problems the food was eaten till there was none left.

After the meal, the staff went into the restaurant to work. Gao Yulan stayed and watched as they busied themselves in the “beautiful” kitchen. After a while, a customer came and sat in the restaurant. He had said he had specifically come here. Yin Ze gave him a seat next to the kitchen to see the chef working while they chatted. The atmosphere was extremely good.

Gao Yulan watched, thinking this shop really was special. The kitchen was bigger than her apartment, the chef and the guest were like friends, and even cooked in front of the customer. This business really was impressive.

After going home, Gao Yulan did some research online. Unexpectedly, Yin Ze’s restaurant was really well-known and recommended. It was recommended for its delicious food, because it was very fresh, you can eat what you want, and other restaurants were not as good; furthermore, it had a good atmosphere, good service, it was interesting, and you could be at their farm and go eat at the restaurant on the same day. The boss was very handsome, and chats with you.

Pfft, handsome? Where? Alright, he is pleasing to the eye, but good at chatting? He’s more likely to be teasing women.

Gao Yulan silently cursed while searching. Carefully reading every comment, there was even a comment with a customer taking a picture with Yin Ze. Of course it was a woman. Gao Yulan lost count but 99% of them were girls. Even the reply under it was from a girl. Gao Yulan cursed. Was Yin Ze trying to sell food, or his looks?

Gao Yulan looked again at several pages. Netizens said that “Food” was criticized for being too expensive and was highway robbery. To even have a meal, it took a few months in advance and hyped it up too much, tricking people. Gao Yulan finished reading and sighed. Yin Ze really was the selling point.

Gao Yulan had been a market planner and admired Yin Ze’s brain for business. This kind of restaurant concept was good—whether people praised it or criticized it, it left guests curious. With the farm and his restaurant, it was no wonder Yin Ze had so much success.

However, no matter how intelligent or how good, Gao Yulan still hated this man and every time she met him and his teasing. This kind of man was too frivolous.