Ch-28

What do a man and woman do after kissing?

Gao Yulan didn’t know.

After so many years, she didn’t remember how it felt when she was first in love. Her shy and awkward first kiss, or when they held each other’s hand passionately, she didn’t remember it. What was imprinted in her head was the sudden painful slap and the cursing.

She remembered the eyes of everybody as they looked at her, her male classmates, her boyfriend, her friends, and her best friend.

It was baffling that she could remember that day so clearly, but she couldn’t remember the taste of sweet romance. One of the deepest memories should be the first love.

Is it because of the pain that took away the feeling, or was it because of time washing it away?

In short, she forgot. She had forgotten the time she had fallen in love.

Maybe having a long distance relationship for four years dilutes the feelings. Maybe the lies came all at once. In only a few minutes, her love of seven years was destroyed.

After running away to this city, she had told herself she would be better, and when she went back she would do so with brilliance, not allowing them to destroy her life.

And she had already forgotten that she had actually wanted a loving husband, a cute child, a nice little house, a simple and nice job, and to go back and tidy up the house after work, make some tasty food for the family, and lead a happy life.

She had already forgotten a long time ago. What was she in pursuit of now?

After so many years, she hadn’t fallen in love, she hadn’t kissed somebody, and hadn’t hugged somebody warmly. She rushed around work without any spare time, she didn’t have friends, she was scared of losing her job, she didn’t have any direction in life. She only wanted to work harder, get promoted and then save some money…

She said she was finding a man. But at every blind date, she felt lost. She seemed to want to go back and gamble on finding a man to show off to everybody. Look, she, Gao Yulan, didn’t like women, she liked men.

So when something happened, she felt like she was rash.

It seems like the kiss was this, that sweet heartbeat was this, looks like, it was because of this.