Ch-51

**For readers who do not feel at ease reading smut, please skip this chapter and proceed to the next chapter.
Chapter 51 – Union
Yin Ze kissed her earnestly.  He wanted them to have beautiful memories of their first time together.  He patiently and gently touched her, lightly pecked on her face, her neck……
Gao Yu Lan was panting lightly with his teasing while both her hands were busy moving on his back.   Yin Ze was kissing her intimately when he felt something amiss and eventually stopped.  He turned around to look behind him and then looked at Gao Yu Lan.  “What’s wrong with my back?”
Gao Yu Lan stammered.  “I want to cover you with the quilt but searching for a long time, I still can’t find it.”
Yin Ze glared at her.  “At this particular time, why are you thinking of the quilt?”
Gao Yu Lan pouted and felt she was wronged.  “I’m afraid you’ll catch a cold.”
Yin Ze lowered his head and bit her.  “Concentrate……woman…..you’ve to concentrate.”
“Okay.”  Gao Yu Lan agreed but her eyes were shifting around his body, trying to look for the quilt.

Yin Ze noticed her movements and sighed.  He fell on top of her, bit on her tender rounded shoulders, and said.  “If you want to be covered with the quilt then do it quickly.”

“Okay, okay.”  Gao Yu Lan was overjoyed, turned her head sideways to look for the quilt, and then reached for it to cover up Yin Ze.  He watched as she busily covered up both of them with the quilt and asked in exasperation with a frown.  “Are you done?”
Gao Yu Lan nodded, looked at him, and asked timidly.  “Is it that……there’s no more atmosphere?”

Yin Ze gritted his teeth.  “The atmosphere is extremely good.”
This bun is really good at torturing people!
He pushed aside her pajamas and sucked her clavicle.  Gao Yu Lan felt itchy and shameful simultaneously and did not know where to put her hands.  In the end, she could only hug Yin Ze.
Yin Ze smiled and kissed her lips.  “Very good.”  He kissed her, his tongue teased her and his hands began to unbutton her pajamas.  When his big palm touched the softness of her bosom and he lowered his head to suck, she let out a scream, “Ah!”.  She became excited and subconsciously kicked off the quilt.
She screamed and kicked which frightened Yin Ze and he spat out the tender flesh he was sucking in his mouth to look up at her in astonishment.  Gao Yu Lan blushed and did not know where to put her hands and feet.   “Er, shall we cover up with the quilt and continue?”
Yin Ze stared at her for a long time, then turned around and pulled the quilt over to cover both of them completely.  Gao Yu Lan felt a flash of darkness swept over her and in the darkness that she could not even make out her five fingers in front of her, she only felt the warmth of Yin Ze’s breath wrapping around her.

“Does this feel better?”  Yin Ze asked in the darkness while his large hand stroked her bosom and abdomen to make her relax.
“Hmm….”  It seemed she did not feel so shy under the quilt in pitch-black darkness.

Yin Ze bit on her nose and kissed her neck.  Gao Yu Lan said.  “Just now you bit on my nose, my mouth is a little bit lower.”
Yin Ze gritted his teeth.  “I know that was your nose.”  Can he not tell the difference between a nose and a mouth?
“Oh…..”  Gao Yu Lan thought for a while and taking advantage of the darkness, she started to touch daringly.  Um…..this is his back, this is his head……Suddenly she felt a tightness in her chest and her nipple was being sucked.  This time, she was mentally prepared and did not cry out loud but her body unconsciously became taut.  He used his lips and tongue with force and she felt itchy with slight pain.  Unconsciously her toes curled, she could not restrain herself and gasp.
“Yin Ze.”  Her call to him was similar to the whimper of a kitten.  He was busy with his mouth and was unable to answer her.  His hand moved downwards, pushed her legs apart, and found her most delicate spot.  Gao Yu Lan gasped deeply with a feeling of dizziness and she felt so hot that she could hardly breathe.  While his hands were caressing her, Yin Ze’s body was also covered with a thin layer of sweat which made her very happy.