Ch-35

This day, Yin Ze indeed had decided to go on a date with Gao Yu Lan.  So when Gao Yu Lan had finished her dinner at Yin Ning’s place, before she could even sit down for a cup of tea and a piece of cake, Yin Ze had come over to cling to her.
The first thing Niu Niu did was to pounce on him and hugged him while shouting.  “Uncle, Uncle!…..”
Aiyo….. little baby, you are so passionate!  Uncle loves you very much!”  Yin Ze held her high up and twirled around while carrying her which made Niu Niu giggled happily.  Then she kissed  Yin Ze’s face with a loud hard smack and Yin Ze also pouted his lips and returned a kiss on her little cheek.
The two of them played noisily for a while, then Yin Ze put down Niu Niu and turned towards Gao Yu Lan with open arms.  “Come, come!  Did you see Niu Niu’s demonstration just now?  Come and quickly welcome me!  Just change the name ‘Uncle’ to my name, that will be fine.”
Gao Yu Lan was stunned.  She imagined herself rushing into his arms while shouting  – – “Yin Ze, Yin Ze!……”  and then he picks her up and twirls around with her.  Then he says disgustingly to her…..”Aiyo, little baby, you are so passionate, I love you very much!……..”  Then she kisses him once and he kisses her once.
The shocking image gave her goosebumps and she shook her head frantically………   No, absolutely not!
“What’s the matter?  I guarantee that my arms are strong enough to lift you.”  Yin Ze pretended to look pitiful and patted his arms.
Gao Yu Lan continued to shake her head.  He must be joking!  She was sure he is strong enough and she also knew this guy could even perform a more nauseous act.  On the side, there were adults and a child who were watching as the audience.  No, no……even if there is no audience, she absolutely would not act this performance of a ‘joyous meeting’ with him.

Speaking of this, when she came back today, Yin Ze had hugged her and twirled her around on the sidewalk which was already too much.  Now, this is even more outrageous!

Placing both hands on his waist, Yin Ze tapped his toes to show his dissatisfaction with Gao Yu Lan.  Niu Niu standing beside him also had both her hands on her waist with her little toes tapping on the floor.  The baby doll had learned all her Uncle’s revolting behavior.
Finally, Niu Niu said.  “Uncle, Sister is stupid, she can’t learn.  Niu Niu is better than her.”

“Yes, Niu Niu, you are the smartest.”  Yin Ze’s face was full of regret.
“Oh…..Uncle.”
“Oh…..Niu Niu.”
“Hey, the two of you!  Haven’t you played enough?  There are guests here.”  As a sister and mother to those two performers, Yin Ning who had double identities finally could not stand it any longer and put a stop to it.
“Uncle, my mother wants us to break up.”  Niu Niu pounced on Yin Ze and hugged him.
“Don’t worry Niu Niu, Uncle is here.”  Yin Ze said with an imposing manner.

He lifted Niu Niu and placed her into Yin Ning’s arms.  Then he casually made his way to Gao Yu Lan’s side, lifted her cup and drank a big mouthful of water.
“You’ve worked hard, Best Actor.”  Gao Yu Lan said sincerely.

Niu Niu reached for a fork to dig up a big piece of cake and stuff it into her mouth then she turned to Yin Ning and said.  “Mom, you should also praise me as Sister did.”
Yin Ning stroked her daughter’s hair and muttered. “Sister didn’t praise Uncle.”
Yin Ze covered his heart and said to Gao Yu Lan.  “See?  Even others can see your hypocrisy towards me.”
Gao Yu Lan patted his shoulder and said.  “Don’t be sad…..”

Yin Ze glared at her.  Guo Qiu Chen and Yin Ning burst out in laughter.
“You have turned bad, turned very bad.” Yin Ze buried his head into Gao Yu Lan’s shoulder with a distraught look.  “Please, I want back my Lan Lan who was stupid and silly but seriously thought herself as clever and who strived to fight back but basically is unable to do anything, that slow-witted Lan Lan?”
He finished the sentence in one long breath without any pause in the middle and the four people present were caught by surprise.  Everyone became quiet and Gao Yu Lan thought for a while before she asked Yin Ze seriously.  “Can you repeat the sentence you said just now?  I think you can’t remember what you’ve said.  Let me check whether what I think is correct or not.”