Ch-21

Lin Yuan was beaten, he was raging. He suddenly stood up from the ground and pounced on Yin Ze. Yin Ze tried to dodge, but couldn’t and was met with his fist.

The two came together momentarily, wrestling against each other.

On the side, nobody went up to mediate and Niu Niu yelled at Yin Ning. “Mama, the bad guy is hitting Uncle, hurry and let Mantou out!”

Gao Yulan stared speechlessly, thinking: This child, do you want your Mantou to come out and bite him? He would probably wave his tail cutely, not being any use against the bad guy.

The two police officers watching on the side were not happy at all, do those two want to die? To actually dare to fight in front of them!

The two police officers hurriedly went to stop the fight, not caring how they were going to manage it. Why not just take all of them back and question them?

The two were in the middle of fighting and the police officers came over. Lin Yuan swung his fist and Yin Ze dodged it. The fist smashed into a police officer’s head.

Yin Ze, seeing this, rapidly moved his body and dodged behind the police officer. He lifted his hands obediently, then said loudly, “Officer, he attacked the police, he attacked the police.”

Lin Yuan regretted a lot, he really was regretful. He wanted to get back together with Yin Ning and he wanted to take care of his daughter but he lost his cool. His temper was too bad and he messed everything up.

Then the chaotic Yin Ze came and after a couple punches, his head had time to cool down.

He really was stupid, he was just showing that he was bad and stupid.

Lin Yuan stopped breathing heavily and corrected his messy clothing. He crossed looks with the two police officers and his gaze fell on Yin Ning.

Yin Ning was watching him with a scornful, empathetic expression. His daughter had rushed into Yin Ze’s embrace, and he was wiping away the tear stains on her little face.

“Uncle, we should release Mantou to bite him.”

Her little pale hand pointed at Lin Yuan. This left him with a bad taste in his mouth.

Since this matter was wrapped up, not going to the police station wasn’t going to be an option. Yin Ning handed Niu Niu over to Gao Yulan to take her out to eat while she wrapped up this terrible event. Gao Yulan, Chen Ruoyu, and Guo Qiuchen took the child to go to McDonald’s to buy some food. And, according to what Yin Ze had directed, they went to a nearby hospital to get Guo Qiuchen checked and to ask for an injury report.