ch-7

Gao Yulan didn’t have time to react before Yin Ze had arrived in front of them. He looked down at the messy tray and then at Niu Niu’s face.

Gao Yulan saw a reaction. Sure enough, Niu Niu made a begging call, “Uncle.”

Yin Ze, expressionless, said, “Quickly apologize to Aunty.”

“Apologize?” Gao Yulan was startled. “Apologize for what? A child got lost, and I picked her up to help her find her Mama. She didn’t do anything. Why are you so hard on her?”

Yin Ze looked at her eyes, and once again called out to the little girl. “Niu Niu…”

Niu Niu’s head dropped down and she got off her chair. In a low voice, she said to Gao Yulan, “Big Sis, I’m sorry.”

So wrong!

Gao Yulan’s sense of justice provoked her into standing up. “You’re a big man, what are you doing scaring a child? Niu Niu was waiting obediently and almost taken away. She came to the nearest McDonald’s waiting for her family to pick her up. An adult like you can’t even look after a child, then you lose her and then come to rebuke her. Truly horrible.”

Niu Niu looked up at Gao Yulan with shining eyes. Gao Yulan drew in Niu Niu. “Adult’s also can’t speak reasonably.”

Yin Ze didn’t say anything but calmly watched Gao Yulan. Looking and looking, then laughing. Seeing his ruffian, funny smile, Gao Yulan couldn’t help but think it was dazzling. Laughing? Annoying!

“Why are you so interesting, every time we meet?”

‘Interesting’ your ass! Gao Yulan ground her teeth, reminding herself she was in front of a child and needed to remain poised.

Yin Ze continued, “Originally I didn’t want to say so much, but you misunderstood me. In order to maintain my good image, I’ll explain things clearly!” He finished speaking and turned towards Niu Niu. “Little Demon, explain yourself.”

Niu Niu blinked her eyes and leaned close to Gao Yulan, hugging her leg with an innocent expression. “Uncle, you want to have a good image with sister, I also want to leave a good impression on sister. Don’t you have a heart? I’m a weak child.”

Yin Ze thought for a moment and said, “If you were an innocent child, Uncle really wouldn’t have the heart. But Uncle has a bit of confidence in you.”