Ch-60

The preparation of the gourmet classes of Suixin Yuan went smoothly with everyone’s hard work.  Gao Yu Lan and Yin Ning were very happy and they became more motivated to work.
Guo Qiu Chen went to Suixin Yuan every two to three days and found a variety of reasonable excuses to help around.  During the times when Yin Ning was busy, he would take the initiative and offered to pick up Niu Niu from her preschool activities.  He even took on the task of enquiring and looking around to find a good elementary school for Niu Niu.
Although Gao Yu Lan was dumb, she also realized there was something amiss.  For a normal man who is showing friendship and warm-heartedness, he would not have done all this.
When she told Yin Ze about this matter, he smiled.  “You are really insensitive.  You only notice it now?”
“Ah?  You already know about this?”
“Of course.  Otherwise, how can I tolerate him circling around you all day?”
Gao Yu Lan snorted and asked again.  “What about Sister Yin Ning, does she know?”
“She should know……..right?”

“Why is the pause between ‘She should know’ and ‘right’ so long?  Are you also not sure?”

“Whenever I ask my sister she will change the subject as if she doesn’t care.  But I think she is seriously considering this.”
Instantly Gao Yu Lan brightened up.  Her gossipy heart was stimulated.  “How seriously is she considering this?”

“Then you should go and ask her.”  Yin Ze saw the expression on Gao Yu Lan’s face and wanted to laugh.  Her expression was really adorable.
Gao Yu Lan scowled fiercely and gave him a hard slap.  “Are you going to tell me?”
“Okay, okay……you’re indeed getting fiercer by the day.”  Yin Ze was smiling broadly without showing the slightest fear.  “Because my sister is very serious this time.  As you know, once a woman is faced with a relationship, she will become serious.  So I think she is aware but she doesn’t want to talk about it and maybe she still wants to think more about this.”
“Or maybe Mr. Xiao Guo did not say it very clearly and Sister Yin Ning also feels it’s not nice to ask him to clarify?”
“I’m sure he didn’t say it clear enough or else my sister won’t be acting like a fool right now pretending she doesn’t know.  Actually, she doesn’t have confidence in her feelings.  She had once said she won’t look for another man and will carry on with Niu Niu by her side.  But until now she hasn’t driven Mr. Xiao Guo away, so maybe she has a good impression of him.”
“This is so complicated.”  Gao Yu Lan sighed.  “Actually Mr. Xiao Guo is a good man.  I think Sister Yin Ning can consider him.  She is still so young and shouldn’t let that rotten man ruin her lifetime of happiness.”

“Oh yes, I almost forgot.”  Yin Ze suddenly thought of someone’s reminder.  “Meng Gu that guy told me to tell you to pass a message to Chen Ruo Yu – – Tell her that if she’s not going to be honest, let her wait and see.”
Gao Yu Lan did not understand.  “What is the meaning?”

“I also don’t know.  Those were the original words…….if she’s not going to be honest, let her wait and see…….”
“Chen Ruo Yu had already said she won’t go to look for him.  What else does he want?”  Gao Yu Lan thought of the words that Chen Ruo Yu had once said…….something like ‘stick a hot face to a cold-ass’.  It seemed she had suffered grievances from Dr. Meng Gu and she had already said she will not go to look for him again but now that Dr. Meng Gu actually dares to give her trouble.
The more Gao Yu Lan thought, the unhappier she became and she said to Yin Ze.  “You tell that disgusting brother of yours that I won’t pass on his message.  It’s better not to bully Ruo Yu or else he can just wait and see!”
Aiyo……my family’s little Bao Zi has recently improved tremendously and her manners had become more imposing.”  Yin Ze was acting indulgent towards her.  “Come, come, tell your husband, how will you deal with Dr. Meng Gu?  Let me tell you, that guy’s mouth is cheap, he is crafty, the skin on his face is thick and he is not easy to handle.”