ch-10

Niu Niu chased Mantou towards Yin Ning beside Gao Yulan. Seeing the cheesecake, she called out, “Wa.” She threw herself at her mother’s leg and crawled up, yelling, “I want to eat, I want to eat cake.”

Mantou had lost the opportunity of hugging onto the thigh of the person with cake. It turned towards the cake, hugged Gao Yulan’s leg, and rubbed it, also wanting to eat.

Gao Yulan was depressed, not knowing what to do. Mantou was hugging her leg impatiently with small, curious, cute eyes.

Gao Yulan watched Yin Ze as he put stuff down on the bar and walk over. He saw her and stopped in astonishment, then smiled and walked over.

Gao Yulan sighed. It looked like she wouldn’t be able to leave quietly. She picked up Mantou and it impatiently went towards the cake. She cut the cake with her fork and fed Mantou.

Mantou swallowed it in one bite and almost bit onto Gao Yulan’s fingers. It became obedient and sat on Gao Yulan’s lap, shaking its tail as its eyes sparkled, waiting for her to feed him again.

Niu Niu, seeing that she was falling behind, called, “Mama, Mantou is eating. I want to eat too, feed me.”

Yin Ning had no choice other than to feed her. Seeing Gao Yulan, she smiled sweetly and said, “Sister.”

Yin Ning patted her head and said to Gao Yulan, “This is my daughter, Niu Niu.” She then nodded toward Mantou and said, “That is my brother’s dog, Mantou.”

“Mantou is my dog.” Niu Niu stated.

Then Yin Ze arrived and Yin Ning introduced him. “This is my brother, he’s Yin Ze.”

Gao Yulan awkwardly laughed while nodding her head. Yin Ning sensed that something wasn’t right, and said to Yin Ze, “Are you ready yet? I made a cake that you can bring.”

Yin Ze watched Gao Yulan and smiled. “Alright.” Seeing the smile, Gao Yulan couldn’t help but glare at him.

Niu Niu loudly said to Gao Yulan, “Sister, today Niu Niu got up very early. Uncle took me to the farm to pick up vegetables to give to Sister to apologize. Niu Niu was wrong, don’t get mad Sister.”

Yin Ning was surprised. “Ah, what?”

Gao Yulan laughed awkwardly. “This is a little embarrassing, I already know what happened. I was the person who picked up Niu Niu and bought her McDonald’s.”