Ch-22

“Doctor Meng is humorous and charming. He talks a bit but he’s interesting. Officer Lei talks less and seems much more steady, polite, and elegant. The two are completely different. Give me your opinion, which one would suit me more? I’m serious, so pick carefully,” Chen Ruoyu said, apparently not joking.

Gao Yulan didn’t know which one was better. For her, if you fall in love then you’re in love. There’s nothing more to it, either you love or you don’t.

If you like him, you could ignore his weak points and you could wash his stinky socks while feeling happy. If you don’t like him and he even says just a little more, you would feel annoyed.

The topic of love was really mysterious.

She discussed this matter with Chen Ruoyu and Chen Ruoyu cried out, “We’ve only met one time, how could there be deep emotions? I just have a favorable opinion after meeting them. Of course, it also depends on the specific circumstances, and then it depends on who is pursuing who. Finally, you have to see what you can’t see with your eyes in case there is anything you dislike. I wish, but I am also useless.”

“Then why are you saying you’ve fallen in love?”

“Please, this is called reinforcing and strengthening your hand.” Chen Ruoyu on the phone said spiritedly, “Lan Lan, I’ve seriously thought about it. I’m an outsider, I’ve come from a different place, my family is ordinary, my work is ordinary, but I’m also pleasing to the eye. And my personality, not everybody can bear it. Yeah, what I just said isn’t just undervaluing myself. I’m just putting my current circumstances out there first. I’m just like this, I want to be able to chat and get along with him and for him to like me and I like him. After that, everybody can continue their lives peacefully. So I needed to make this clear early, I’m scouting out the situation before acting, or if the two know, I could be wrong and have wasted my chances. Help me ask Yin Ze about his two classmates, like if they have a girlfriend, or what they like.”

[TL: It’s a little unclear but the hand means a hand of cards. So she’s strengthening the moves that she could make.]

“Ah, you even know they were his classmates?”

“When Officer Lei was sending us back, I asked.”

“Then why didn’t you conveniently also scout it out then?”

“Hey, although I’m thick-skinned, I’m still a reserved woman.”

“So you, a reserved woman, can also pick up the two of them at the same time?”