Jacob latimore's letter to me....

Jacob pov:

I woke up at 7 am. I knew I had to get noah and madison home to my aunties house. So I got up out of brielle bed and kissed her cheek. She woke up and smiled at me.

Me: good morning. I have to get maddie and noah to both of my aunties. So I'm going to go. I'll be back later if that's ok with you. I want to spend more time with the kids.

Brielle: how come you don't want to take them

Me: to be honest bri I don't want to take them where I live. I live with harmony and I don't want the drama to start between you too because of the kids.

Brielle: that's true you know I don't do all that.

Me: yea but she does. And she wouldn't like them at her house. So I have to come here or take them with me to the guys house or my moms. But not harmony house.

Brielle: ok that's true. Well just call me when your coming back.

Me: alright bye bri.

Brielle: bye.

I walked out of her room and kissed the kids on there cheek and hugged them. They all were up watching cartoons.

Briana: daddy are you coming back later.

Me: yes I am baby.

Junior: when you come back daddy I want to show you how I play basketball outside in the back

Me: alright man I'll be back in a little bit. Say bye kids.

They all hugged and said bye and I dropped noah and madison off at home and went to get dressed and showered at harmony house.

Harmony: jacob where the fuck you been?

Me: im really not in the mood harmony. Just let it go. I was just spending time with my kids. Just leave me alone.

Harmony: so you really was with that brielle girl at her house. All night

Me: yes I was but it was to see my kids

Harmony: jacob if I find out your cheating on me I will personally kill her and you. Don't fuck with me.

Me: bitch did you just threaten me. I didn't cheat on you. So drop it. And if you ever threaten to kill me or my family I will call all this off and kill yo ass before you can even pick up a knife or gun. Your weak. And a big jealous spoiled bitch. I will not tolerate you fucking trying to run me. Noone threatens me or the mother of my children. Now don't fuck with me.

With that I got all my stuff leaving her there to cry and walked out slamming the door. I went and got dressed at the guys house in my old room. She got me fucked up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I was eating breakfast with the kids and talking to them. I got up and checked the mailbox outside and looked at all my mail. It was all bills accept one letter that stood out. It was a letter from jacob latimore. I went inside and closed the door I walked to the kitchen and sat the other mail down not taking my eyes off this one letter. I opened it and saw a letter from him That read:

Hey brielle it's me jacob l. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I knew from the start you still loved jacob truly. I really need you to be with him. It's too make you happy and I love seeing you happy. It's all good I'm not mad at you. I wasn't in love with you either we just were meant to actually be best friends. I really need you to just trust me and try to get jacob back he loves you too. I really wish all the best for you and your family. I moved back to new york with my family because my mom's sick. I'll come visit you sometime. And you maybe can do the same. Just follow your heart and do your best. I love you bri. Bye. Take care of those kids.