feelings come back

Jacob pov:

Brielle looks irritated i need to talk to her one on one before we start eating.

Me: hey babe i be right back ok. Just have a seat on the couch.

I ran over to chres and asked for brielles number. he gave it to me and i ran upstairs to brielles room i shut the door. I sat on her bed and text her.

Prince_jacob: hey mami its me jacob come up to your room.

ItsMeBri: ok papi lol coming

I smiled at the text. I dont care about clarisa i wanted bri. As soon as she came up here she shut and locked the door. I was biting my lip staring at her body. Damn i want all that right now. I slowly walked over to her. She gets nervous when i get that close.

Me: mami i know you want me

Bri: j jacob i i i do but you have a girlfriend?

me: babe i dont care about her. I honestly got with her just to try to get over you but in four years my feelings only got stronger. I love you babe.

Bri: jacob i want you so bad but i cant let you cheat.

I got closer to her. I now know that we want each other bad so i can do whatever and she cant resist.

I softly pressed my lips against hers. At first she moved her face but i gently grabbed her chin and made her face me. She didnt look at me thou.

Me: mami look at me please.

She then looked up at me. When our eyes met i kissed her again. Her lips were so soft moving in sync with mine. As she got into it she wrapped her arms around ny neck i smiled in the kiss and wrapped my hands around her waist. I bit her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. I slid my tongue in and we were going at it for about 10 minutes until she pulled away.

Bri: jacob i hate to say this but i want you right now. This can just be between us. I wont tell anyone. Just take my virginity. I always wanted you to do it and noone else.

Me: i honestly can say you were my first girl then my other only one was clarisa. She is a hoe but i am still a virgin i dont want to have sex with her. I will love to take it and i want you to take mine too.

We looked at each other once more and kissed again. This time roughly. As if we needed each other which we did. I picked her up and layed her down on her bed. She undid my pants and pulled them down. She pulled off my boxers and shirt. I was naked. We were still kissing non stop i pulled away and took off her dress. I took off her bra and thong. I then started kissing her neck softly. Then i started sucking on it.

Bri: uhhhhhh yes jacob right there

I smirked and kissed that spot after leaving a hickey. I kissed trails down to her big breast. They were huge so i took both of them in my hand and started sucking the life out of them. Wow. I love her so much. Her moans were so beautiful. That influenced me more. So i went straight down and started eating her out. Damn this was good.

Bri: gosh jac jacob oooo yessss daddy uhhhhhhh om omg i i i i i uhhhhhh im about to cum...fuck fuck fuck.

I smiled when she squirted all in my mouth. It tasted so good. Her eyes were rolling. I took this opportunity to get ready to lose my virginity.

Me: bri are you ready baby? For this special moment

Bri: yes baby come on

I slowly entered her. I gasped loudly. Dammmmmmmn she was tight. I went in and out.

Bri: ouch jacob that hurts so bad. Owww

Me: do you want me to stop baby

Bri: no its fine.