secrets.....

"You can't hide behind closed doors the rest of your life. Secrets get revieled. What's done in the dark will come to light."

Brielle pov:
Me and chres were at his new house just chillin. He moved in a couple of weeks ago and I been over here just to hang with him. I haven't told him I love him yet but I think now is the perfect time to do so. "Hey chres?" I said in a nervous tone. "Yea wassup bri?" He asked getting all his furniture set up in his house. "What If I wasn't just falling for you. What if I told you I love you." I said staring into his eyes as he stopped what he was doing and took a look at me. He had a confused look and then he sat next to me. "Look bri to be honest I can't accept that. I'm already fucking my bestfriends wife and now you love me. I thought this was a no strings attached type of thing. You know I like you but I can't have you and plus if you were my girl I wouldn't want someone who cheats on her man all the time. So no this has to end. You need to be with your husband and I told you this before but yet you still keep running back to me and making this hard on me. Brielle your last name is perez and I think you got some serious problems to keep cheating on him." Chres said before getting up and finishing his furniture. I looked around and looked down. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and I was now in full blown out tears. I think I need help. "Brielle stop crying I didn't mean to make you cry I just had to say that i....." before he could finish I spoke. "Chres stop. Your absolutely right. I do need help and i do have a problem. I need to go see a counselor and get help. I don't know why I'm this way because I didn't used to be." I said still crying. "Brielle your trying to make me feel bad about what I said and I don't like that. Stop crying and be a woman and start doing right and most importantly take care of your damn kids and start paying them attention before you end up losing them and jacob all at the same time. And lord knows you don't want that." He said shaking his head. I just kept crying and got up and walked to the door. I was done with everyone telling me how I should live my life. "I know I need help and that's what I'm going to do. You just wait I'll prove you completely wrong." I said before slamming the door and getting in my car. I'm tired. Every time I think stuff goes my way I just get pushed back to the ground. Fuck everybody and everything.

Jacob pov:
Lately I can't get my babies to stop crying. They really miss brielle and so do i. I even find myself crying as well. It's so hard it's like I'm married to myself. It's like I'm going through what I went through when she was cheating on me. No she wouldn't risk it again would she. I don't think so I believe her this time. I know she loves me she just don't know how to express that anymore. Maybe getting married fucked our relationship up. I miss her. The real her not who she is now. I was watching movies with the twins when I felt a vibration in the couch. I felt for it and it was brielles phone. I unlocked it using my birthday and looked at who was calling her. It was chres. I answered immediately. "Hey wassup bro?" I said. "Oh nothing where bri I wanted to make sure she ok. Haven't heard from her in a while?" He said. "Um she isn't here but why do you think something is wrong with her.?" I asked curiously. "Oh I don't know just had a gut feeling. But hey bro got to go. See ya." He hung up quickly and I put her phone down looking around just thinking since when did chres care about how bri is doing? And since when did he start calling her all the time checking on her for no apparent reason. So many questions but no answers. You'll know I love getting my answers. I'll found out sooner or later.

Brielle pov:
"YOU WHAT CHRES!!!" I yelled into the payphone at the gas station as I was talking to chres on the phone. He told me he called my phone to check on me but jacob answered and got curious. I'm so fucking pissed. "Bri stop yelling he doesn't know he just suspects things. But just stay calm It's all good." He said calmly. I calmed down a bit and sighed. I'm so stressed out about him finding out I cheated again. I'm just not ready to tell this one. He will leave me and with my kids and I can't have that. I love all 3 of them to death. I finished talking to chres and then I hung up. I felt a bad feeling in my stomach and threw up right next to the payphone. I threw up nothing but straight spit. It was clear and it hurted. I had a headache and a stomach ache. I drove home quickly as I was driving I got very sweaty and started breathing hard. I was scared because I had no Idea what was happening to me. I pulled into the driveway and tried to get out but I passed out in the car.

Jacob pov:
I was in the house still thinking when a loud horn started going off. Oh it's probably bri telling me to come get groceries. I walked outside with the kids following. They yelled "mommy" but they stopped when they seen her head against the horn of the car. I told them to go back in and I checked her pulse. She was breathing but slowly. Her body was hot and she was sweaty. She had her hand on her side. "Bri baby you ok" I asked getting worried. I picked her up and put her in my car. I got the twins and took them to my mom's house and then drove bri to the doctor.

2 hours later.

"I know what's wrong with your wife. Congratulations she's 3 months pregnant. I got really happy to hear that. I'm having another baby. This is what I wanted. I know she'll be happy. I'm happy as ever. I'm having a baby.

Brielle pov:
I woke up and looked around. I was in a hospital bed but I felt a little better. I looked to my side and saw jacob looking at me. He was smiling from ear to ear. He got up and hugged me saying thank the Lord. "What's wrong jacob" I said looking confused. "We're pregnant......wait no your pregnant three months with my baby. I can't believe we have another one on the way." He said smiling. I know he did not just say I'm pregnant. Oh hell naw. "im aborting it. I don't need more kids." I said plainly. "Bri your being selfish no your not aborting my baby because you and your selfish ass. The baby didn't do anything wrong just because you don't want another doesn't mean anything It's in your stomach now and I want my baby. So stop." He said getting upset. I was pissed off. I don't need more kids. I just don't want this baby. At all.

Jacob pov:
I silently took bri home and now I was at ray and india house trying to clear my head. I can't believe she would really abort the baby. That's just so evil. Even if you don't want more kids you have to be considering that your husband wanted more kids and she still wants to abort it. Man I'm so fed up and tired. I need to talk to ray.

Me, ray, chres, and craig were in rays man cave watching a movie and talking. "So bro what's up you seem stressed out lately? What's on your mind?" Ray asked. "Man alot. The kids cry all day. I've been trying to calm them down. The only person that can calm them right now is my mom. So I have to take them there when I can't handle them. They cry because they think brielle doesn't love them anymore." I said shaking my head. "Why do they think that?" Chres asked. "Because brielle hasn't been home like she did the last time. She doesn't spend time with us and she ignores us. When she's there she acts as if we don't exist anymore. I'm getting fed up. You'll don't understand how much I love that woman. I don't want to think she's cheating but I can't trust it. Look what happened last time. So I'm really worried. I'm tired of her hurting me. And playing with my heart. She passed out today on the way home and I took her to the doctor and they said she's three months pregnant with my baby and I was so excited because I want another kid. When I told her she said she was aborting it. I am pissed. I can't even be home right now." I said getting pissed off. "Damn man let me get you a beer." Ray said going upstairs. "Where are the kids now are they home with bri?" Craig asked. "No there with my mom. That's how it is always there either with me or my mom or brielles mom. Bri doesn't even ask about them." I said shaking my head again. "Here man drink this beer. Please" ray said. I took it and drunk up. I needed this.