He proposed to me

Jacob pov:

Me and the guys were at the mall shoe shopping. We figured we needed some more shoes since our shoe game is tight. I bought me and junior matching 4 pairs of jordans and 4 pairs of converse. I bought brielle and briana matching doc martins and converse. When I was done i went to take the bags to the car cause I wasn't about to carry all that shit. I came back inside and found the guys all talking to 2 girls. I shook my head and walked up to them. They were pretty girls. If your wondering what happened to chres and craigs girlfriends they left them. So there looking.

Me: so while you'll mac it up to these ladies I'm going into the jewelry store and getting something.

Chres: alright go

Chres and craig pushed me away and got the girls numbers. Ray was on the phone with india caking. Man my friends are crazy. I went inside kay jewelers and spotted a shining big ass ring that I needed for my queen. I asked the lady to get me that one and I was excited. Noone should know but I'll tell the guys later.

Lady: that will be 50,000 even

I paid and left. I walked up to the boys and they all were texting I'm guessing the girls they were talking to. They looked up at me.

Ray: let me see what you got?

I opened the box and all there eyes got wide as fuck.

Me: It's a 50 carrot ring for brielle. I'm ready to propose

Craig: my main nigga I see you.

Me: yea I'm finally ready

Chres: about time nigga I was waiting

Ray: right I love when you'll together.

Me: ok so first things first let's make it clear all of you'll are my bros but I got to make ray my best man.

Chres:It's all good as long as I'm in it

Craig; right

Me: alright well I got some planning to do tonight so I'm gone head home and I'll call you'll later and tell you'll wassup.

Guys: alright bye

We all got in our cars and left.

Once I pulled up at the house I got out with all these bags. I made sure the ring box was in the glove department and I went inside. The kids came running to me.

Kids: daddy

I hugged them and showed them there shoes. They were both happy to get all these shoes and I took mine and brielle shoes to the room and sat them down.

Brielle: hey baby how was the mall

Me: it was coo I bought the kids alot of shoes and us to

Brielle: ooo nice thanks babe

Me: so I need to go drop the kids off at my mom's house so I can take my lady on a romantic date tonight. I need you to get dressed were leaving at 8. I want you in a sexy dress. Be back later. I'm getting dressed at my mom's.

Brielle: ok love I'll be ready.

It was 7:00 and I had to hurry and get ready. Once I got to my mom's the kids ran in and went to the play room.

Me: thanks mom

Theresa; no problem Jacob now hurry before your late

My mom knows I'm proposing to bri tonight she was excited for us. As long as I got my suit and tie. It's alright.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I was so happy to be going out its been a while. I got out the shower lotion my body put on deodorant. Perfume. Brushed my teeth. Flossed. Mouth washed. Put on hair lotion. Jewelry and slipped on my red body con dress that stopped at my thigh. I had on my 6 inch black red bottoms and I was cute. I fluffed my hair out and grabbed my phone purse and keys and went downstairs. I jumped when I seen jacob sitting on the couch. Damn