bitch moods

Brielle pov:

I finally woke up the next morning and got out of bed. After yelling at ray i felt terrible but i cant apologize cause i know how they all feel about me. Fuck them. Im doin me now. No new friends or old.

I went down to the kitchen and ate breakfast. Which was toast and oatmeal. I drunk my apple juice. And filled my waterbottle up. Today im going for a long walk in the huge park. Alone. I need the exercise anyway.

I went up to my room and got dressed in my purple sports bra and black tight sports leggings. I looked in the mirror. Ugh im so fat. My ass is huge. My stomachs huge. I grabbed a big purple shirt and put it on. I went downstairs and grabbed my watterbottle and left the house. I jogged to the park down the street and started my long walk. This should be tiring.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

I miss bri. I miss calling her babe. I miss rubbing my babies in her stomach. I just want my babe back. Why would she think im going to leave her and fuck someone else. I just want her.

I lock myself in this room to cry. My friends check on me and feed me but i havent came out. I still bathe myself but i just stay in this room watching tv. I dont want to communicate.

I wonder what shes doing right now. I miss her. I have to call her.

I dialed her number and it rung. She finally answered out of breathe.

Bri: hello

Me: hello hi bri

Bri:, jacob?

Me: yea its me what are you doing?

Bri: im at the park walking

Me: bri take it easy your pregnant

Bri: im not doing much just leave me alone jacob.

Me: wait bri i just want to know why you left me.

Bri: jacob i said leave me alone. Go fuck someone you are attracted to. Bye.

She hung up and i threw my phone and cried. Why me.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

Ever since bri said that stuff jacob has been stressed and it happened yesterday. So if he dont hear from her he probably will go crazy. I love bri but she hurt me and everyone else all because of misunderstandings and mood swings. Damn. Its just not the same. But i know she will come around sooner or later. She will miss being around us.

Me: ay im going upstairs to check on jacob

Chres: alright let us know whats up

Me: i got you.

I walked upstairs and i knocked on his door. 10 minutes later he answered the door. Eyes red and hair a mess.

Me: can i come in. Im just checking on you bro. Im worried about you.

Jacob: im ok. Its just bri just called and she blew me off again. Its like she wants to hurt me more then anyone. All i said was be careful cause she went walking and then i asked why and i just get hung up on. When have i gave her a reason to be this way. I dont know what to do man.

Me: i understand that but i need you to be strong bro. Stop stressing. Come out this room. Its not your fault she broke up with you. She is being the dumb one for leaving you. She knows shes going to need you in the long run. Shes doing all this on purpose. You give her time but be your old self while you at it. I dont like all this.

Jacob: i just want her back. Its like she fell out of love with me like she never knew me or something. but ill be down there in a minute.

Me: alright you better. Im gone be waiting for you.

Jacob: ok

Me: oh yea the crew me and you are having a small lil barbeque so get dressed up.

I walked out and went downstairs to explain it all to everyone. Damn they nosey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I have been walking this trail for 3 hours. Im so tired. Im on my way back to the house. As i was going up the street i saw my old friends and jacob outside in the front drinking and barbequeing. Isnt that just cute. As i walked up to my driveway i tried waving at jacob and he just ignored me. Ugh my moods are crazy. I yell at him then i hate him then i love him then i miss him then im hungry. Wow.

As i was walking up the steps to my house i started slowing down. i sat down and slowly breathed in and out. I felt light headed. I think im dehydrated. I started losing my breath and my sight. I blacked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

We were all having fun until i saw brielle try to wave at me. I turned the other way. As i was eating my food i saw bri struggling up the steps. I want to go help but she will just yell at me. I continued to stare at her until i seen her sit down 2 minutes later she layed back and was laying there. Maybe shes tanning.

Deanna: look at bri youll!!! She wants attention so bad shes laying on the steps.

Tasha: shes pathetic. Like who does that. You want are attention but you disowned us.

Me: ok i know this sounds crazy but im going to go check on her

Tasha: your just falling into her trap. Dumb dumb thats what she wants.

Me: shut up sometimes tasha regardless thats still my babies mother.

I ran over and went up the steps. She was really red. Her hands were on her sides and she looked almost breathless. i checked her pulse. Still breathing.

I picked her up and carried her inside,and layed her on the couch. I grabbed a cup of ice water and pour it on her face. She jumped up quickly drinking the rest.

Me: well damn.

Bri: what the fuck jacob get the fuck out my hou

I cut her off by kissing her.

Me: im leaving now. Bye.

I just gave her something to remember and miss.

Bri: you bitch!!!!! I hate you.

So harsh but i know she doesnt mean any of it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>