I shouldve cheated.

Brielle pov:

Today jacob went to work still mad at me. I just sent the kids to school and I'm about to get ready to go out for lunch with jay. Just me and him. His girlfriend is at work as well. So he invited me out to lunch and it's his treat. So I said hell yea.

I had on my white dress that stopped at my knees with my pink heels. I grabbed my purse keys and phone and left out. I got inside my white 2015 range rover. Jacob has the black one. I started it and drove off listening to my new Nicki Minaj c.d. I was meeting him at Angelini osterio restaurant downtown los angeles.

I pulled up and got out. The host took my hand and escorted me in. "Who may I ask your here for ma'am" he said with a smile. "Um I'm meeting my friend jay here. We'll it may be under jacob latimore" I said. He checked his list and he escorted me to the table where I saw jay sitting there smiling at me. He got up and hugged me tight. "Hey bri you look beautiful as always." He said. "Oh you look good too jay" I said. We sat down and he already had us a glass of water and a martini. I started drinking both slowly. We decided to order some big plates full of Italian noodle dish. It's really good. "So how's your husband doing. I know he hates me. I don't know what happened but we used to be coo now he hates me." He said. "He thinks we're too close. Don't mind him thou he just really overprotective of me and he doesn't like any man flirting with me. Which he shouldn't he's my husband." I said eating my food. "Yea I always think what if things were different. Like what if we got together and ended up married. I think that would be cool" he said looking into my eyes. I looked away smiling. "Maybe." Was all I said.

We finished our food and started walking around the beach right outside the restaurant. "So I'm happy you came to lunch with me" he said. "I'm glad you invited me. But it's 2 pm and my kids come home at 4 pm so I should get going now" I said. He held my hands and kissed my hand. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Can I get just one kiss on the lips please?" He asked me. "No jacob haha we both are taken. Your in a good relationship and I'm married." I said. "But bye I'll call you later" I walked away to my car and got in and drove home.

"Where were you at?" Jacob asked as I walked in. He looked me up and down. "I was out eating lunch." I said. "You look good. Who were you with?" He asked. "Thanks. And I was just with jay. Just a bestfriend lunch" I said. "Bri I don't like him and I don't trust him. Why do you disrespect me like that. I can't stand you around him. He isn't who you think he is. He wants you he wants to take you from me so bad. I'm a guy I know these things. Why don't you listen." He said to me. "I'm sorry jacob but i...." he cut me off. "No that's all you ever say is sorry. I'm sorry. I don't want to hear that anymore bri. What happened to my sweet bri that loved me. You act as if you want every other man but me. Do you know how that feels to feel unloved by your wife?" He said just walking away from me. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I'm going over ray and india house to talk to ray." He slammed the door walking out. I went up to the room and just sat on the bed. What am I doing. I always do before thinking and I need to do the opposite. But I just feel like it won't hurt to have a few male friends. But jacob is being a big baby not letting me. He isn't going to stop me from hanging with my bestfriend thou. I knew jay wanted to kiss me today by the way he kept looking at me lips. And he even asked me. I wanted to but I knew we both would regret it. Atleast I would I don't know about him.

Jay pov:

I really feel like I need brielle in my life. I mean yea we bestfriends and all but fuck all that we grown as hell. I can't stand the fact that she married to jacob. That should be me. I can treat her and her body better. I need bri and I can take care of her and the kids. Jacob doesn't need her like I do. I'm tired of him. He always ends up getting what he wants and then she leaves me knowing I love her. "What's wrong baby" Ryland asked me. "Nothing just thinking about some stuff" I said laying down. All I could think about is bri. I shouldve just took my chance and kissed her without her permission. I shouldve cheated.

Jacob pov:

"I can't even deal right now. I'm so sick of her doing me like this. It's like she wants another man. She wants me to just accept the fact that she wants to hang with all these men but not her own husband." I said to ray mad as hell. "Bro just calm down I know you love her and I agree with you cause if india had all kind of male friends and hung with them without letting me atleast know then I would be pissed off as well" ray said. "Man I love bri so much and I know I made my mistakes in the past but I mean I did cheat on her one time. That's one thing I can say. I made that mistake in the past. But Every time she broke up with me was when I got another woman after that. But I love bri I always have and never stopped. She's my wife now and that's all I ever wanted so I'm just hurt I'm real hurt she don't understand where I'm coming from." I said. I was so upset. I just wanted to cry hard but I had to be a man. I just need the old brielle back. She is acting so different. Like what did I do so wrong to her where she has to go out with other guys without even telling me anything. This shit is just really bothering me. If she hasn't yet cheated on me shit she might as well have the way she doing me. Shit I wouldn't be surprised. She been doing too much. Going out to lunch with him having him in my damn house. Alone. Then on our honeymoon she almost went to a damn stranger house then turned around and danced on him at the club. All this shit is just getting to me. Somethings got to give. This shit ain't about to keep happening.