We finally meet.

Sidenote: shout out to my 2 loyal voters and readers: JonathanHinton9    and mindless__misfit .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Noone pov:

6 hours later:

When they finally landed in france. There was a huge bus to take them to there hotel. When they got there everyone went to there rooms on the 10th floor. It was india and sydney in 101. Deanna and tasha in 102. Craig and chres in 103. Ray in 104. And brielle and jacob in 105. Gabriella was in 110. Not that far from them. As soon as everyone got comfortable they all met up to go explore and walk around france with gabriella.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

This girl was amazing I'm happy the crew likes her. But bri hasn't said not one word. I hope she talks to her. I think I like her. But I'm not going to be with her or anything cause I live in l.a. and she is staying here so what's the point. Everyone was dressed up all classy. Even gabby had on a long blue dress. I'm happy she covered her body this time.

Craig: oh snap this view is so dope. It's crazy

Jacob: im telling you thou. We need to come here more often. This is amazingly gorgeous.

Chres: and so are the women here.

Me: I think we should go to a restaurant to eat atleast I mean we are all dressed up just to walk around. I aint with that. My suit to damn clean.

Brielle: I agree with ray. Let's go eat somewhere. This dress is too sexy to go to waist.

I smiled and was happy to see bri finally talking. She hasn't said anything to any of us this whole trip accept jacob.

We all continued walking until we got to this beautiful classy ass restaurant with a huge fork and spoon at the top of it. We all looked at each other and went inside. There was music playing and people dancing. They were salsa dancing. A host came up to us and gave us all menus and asked us to follow him in the French accent. I love it here. He seated us at a table for 10 and we all sat down and looked at the menu. Everything was in french. But we could see the pictures of the food. We ordered and sat patiently talking and waiting on our food.

Gabby: so brielle. How are you? I haven't got to meet you at all.

Brielle: Well im sure you heard about me. I'm good. I just don't like meeting new basic bitches. Nice meeting you thou.

Gabby: whoa what's your problem?

Brielle: my problem? You don't know me. Don't talk to me then your good. That was just a warning.

Me: hey bri stop. She didn't do nothin to you

Brielle: yea just stay away from me and we will be ok.

Gabby: ok

I just shook my head looking away from bri. She really said that to gabby and that was rude. Everyone was looking at bri like she was crazy.

Brielle: what the fuck you'll looking at continue you'll conversations. I'm good.

Somethings wrong with her. Maybe she just misses her babies or something. I don't know.