The worst

"Don't take this personal but you ain't shit and you weren't special til I made you so. You better act like you know. That I been through worst then you. I just cant keep running away."

Brielle pov:
I hate this feeling of being pregnant. I hate the fact that I'm pregnant. All I want to do is just be left alone. I don't feel good. I keep throwing up everything I eat. I'm just so damn sick. I need to get this baby out of me asap.

I was in deep thought when my phone started ringing. I saw that it was chres so I answered. "Hello?" "Bri how are you I'm worried about you?" Chres said in the phone. "Chres I'm fine. I'm just not feeling ok." I said rubbing my stomach. "It's going to be ok. So I called to tell you I'm not going to be messing with you anymore. You need to get you together. Alright. You have two kids and one on the way. Is jacob even the father?" He asked me. I sighed heavily. "Chres I know I cheated on him but yes he is the father. He is the only one that has ever came in me. So stop it. I'm not a hoe." I said crying more. "I can't tell. You will sleep with all the homies if you could. And you know it. So don't front. You became a hoe as soon as that rock got on your finger. For what idk but you need to fix it before you end up on Maury show." I opened my mouth wide. I can't believe he said that to me. He hung up right after too. Fuck. Now I'm really alone. Chres hates me. Jacob is going to really hate me once I confess my sin once again. I'm just ready and prepared to face the truth. And get help. I'm tired of this life. It's time I go far away and not come back for some years. Just to get me together. Yes that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I finished packing all my items in the house and putting them in my suv. I was ready to go. I just have one more thing to do. I went back inside and wrote jacob a huge note saying everything I did with chres lately and telling him I'm sorry and I'm leaving for some years. I just needed this. I also told him to not worry because I'm not going to abort our child. After writing my long note I left it on the kitchen counter and left. I was headed to atlanta georgia. I'm going to live with my cousin down there and get myself together. I'll miss everybody here in cali but this is for the best right now.

Jacob pov:
As I picked up the kids from my mom's house I got a call from brielle mom saying bri is gone. And she was crying saying bri text her a long goodbye message. I hung up from her and called my mom while driving home. "Hello?" "Mom did bri call you saying goodbye." "No but she just sent me a goodbye message. Saying she needs the space and she'll be in atlanta for about 2 or 3 years." I was so mad now. "Ok ill call you later" I hung up and started getting calls from all of our friends asking why is bri leaving. I honestly don't know myself. Now chres is calling. "Wassup bro?" "Why did bri leave?" "I didn't know she was leaving til just now" "oh ok" I hung up and pulled into the driveway. Her suv was gone. I couldn't believe it. She really left me. I walked inside with the twins running in and going upstairs. I sat the keys down on the kitchen counter and picked up a note. I sat down at the chair in the island and read it. It read:

Hi jacob,
This isn't my goodbye note. This is just my see you later note. I know I'm wrong for just leaving but I can't stand to see your reaction when I tell you I wasn't faithful. Again. This time you took me back I was messing around with chres. I'm so sorry I need help and I'm getting that help now. That's why I had to go away. I have a problem. It's not you its me. So I'm moving to atlanta georgia for some years just to get the help I need and better myself and everything. I'll be back. I just need this. You take care of the kids and I'll take good care of our unborn child. I'll come back for you to meet him or her soon. Don't worry. I love you and always will. See you later jacob. -bri ❤

By this time I was in tears. I can't believe she actually left and she cheated again. I'm just not even mad at this point I'm hurt. I hope she's ok. I just want her to get help. I'm happy she's getting help and I'm happy she's not aborting our child. That's all I care about. I'm not even going to approach chres. I'm too tired.

Chresanto pov:
I know I was wrong for saying what I said to her. I feel like I'm half the reason she left. Now I feel bad for even saying that. I just hope she ok. I still care for her. But I will never talk to her like before. That's done. I made a huge mistake. I just want her and her unborn to be ok. I know she's getting help now and I'm proud of her. I hate that she won't answer the phone.

2 days later....
Atlanta georgia....

Brielle pov:
I was at my cousins house. I arrived last night. She has a two bedroom town home and I have the guestroom. It's beautiful. We live in Buckhead. A hollywood version of atlanta. It's upscale and fancy. I love it here. I start going to see my counselor on Monday and I start going to doctors appointments every 2 months. I'm excited to start a new me. I'm just happy. I feel a little better but I won't feel as good until I start talking to my counselor. She seems really nice and I love it. My cousins name is teyanna. She's 28. She's my older cousin. She's light skin like me. With black hair and it's long like mine. She's pretty. I love her and she knows how to get out here and work. I love it.

"Girl I'm so glad yu' hurr' thou" my ghetto cousin said as she smiled at me. "I am too. And I love the accent. Is that how all people from Atlanta talk?" "Yea it's dat' southern shit" "oh ok. Well I just been through alot and I put my husband through so much so I had to get away from cali for a minute." "It's all good I understand. Atlanta coo. It's like a second version of cali." "Thats cool. So what yo do here for fun" "we can Can do anythang you want fasho" "ok how about we go shopping. And look for me a actual job" "ok coo and I can get ya on at my job gurl I got a good ass job payin well." I laughed at her and we got ready to go shopping. I just may love atl.

Jacob pov:
"Hello?" "Hi jacob" "hey bri. How are you?" "I'm fine. I'm ok. I'm just really in pain. But I'll feel better after I soak in the tub. I'm shopping right now." "Are you safe. Who do you stay with?" "My cousin teyanna she's helping me alot." "Oh good as long as your ok." I was so happy to talk to bri. But she had to hang up because her hands started getting full from shopping.

"Daddy" Briana said as she came in the room. "Yes princess" "where's mommy? When will she come home" "she'll be here she just had to go away for a while but she'll be back. Give her some time okay" "Okay will I get to meet my sibling in her belly?" "Of course you will princess. What's junior doing." "He's in his room playing video games." "Ok well im about to watch a movie how about we watch one together." "Yes daddy" we watched movies all night but for some reason I can't keep my mind off of brielle. That girl is the love of my life. I don't know when I'll see her again but I really am going to miss her.