wedding

Jacob L pov:

I'm so happy for my bestfriend getting married I got here yesterday but she didn't answer so I just stayed at my hotel with ryland. Ryland can't wait to meet her.

Brielle pov:

I woke up at 6 am. I only slept for 7 hours that's good enough. I took the headphones out my ear and got up. I turned my phone on and got so many calls and texts. I called jacob l. "Hello" "hi sorry I didn't call back I turned my phone off" "It's ok what's wrong it's your day you don't seem happy" "It's not it was some misunderstanding yesterday with the parties." I told him the whole story about everything that happened. "Bri I know you may not feel that it's right. But it is. Your day is today. You will be marrying jacob. It was just fun. Noone got hurt or cheated. Calm down. Call them talk it out. And get your day started. Your having this wedding today. So hang up this phone and call jacob and let him know something so he won't be worried. You have to." I knew he was right my problem is I can't talk stuff out I am working on that thou. "Ok talk to you later" I hung up and sighed. I ran my hand through my curly afro and called jacob. Here it goes. "Hello babe are you ok" "yes jacob I'm fine. How was your night?" "Bri I'm I'm so sorry for not coming I didn't do nothing but just have fun. I'm sorry babe please forgive me." "I already did jacob. I know I overreacted" "good. Now please don't second guess us getting married I love you and only you bri please." "Yea were getting married today jacob. Now shut up and go handle your business and I'll get my girls and go get ready." I I told him. He said ok and he sounded so excited I called the girls and they came and followed me back to my house. Then we all got into the pink limo and headed to the nail shop and got our nails done. They all were glitter diamond nails. Some normal some got stiletto nails. Then we went to the hair salon and my stylist did all our hair in spiral curls and she straightened my hair. Then we went to go get briana and junior was already gone with jacob. Briana hair was done by my mom. She had long pretty curly hair and her white long flower dress on. She looked so pretty in her wedge heels. We all smiled and took pics of her. We went to my house and got our dresses on and met my mom and Jacobs mom at the beach. Everyone was there. I was so nervous. since I didn't have my dad by my side my uncle got in the car to walk me down the red carpet. "You ready bri" "yes uncle" I saw jacob and all the guys get out there limo. He looked so hansome. I saw all kind of people here. Jacob L and some girl was here too. Soon the speaker started playing pillow talk by zayn Malik. I'm different so they walked slow down the red carpet to that song. While all the bridesmaids and grooms were walking down the aisle. They all looked so pretty. Then my boy junior had his curly afro trimmed along with jacobs. He walked down with the rings. Then my baby Briana walked down throwing down rose petals. Then the music stopped and the song xo by beyonce played as I slowly stepped out the limo.

"Your love is bright as ever....even in the shadows...baby kiss me...Before the turn the lights out...your heart is glowing....and I'm crashing into you...baby kiss me...Before they turn the lights out...Before they turn lights out...baby love me lights out."

"I love you like xo...you love me like xo...you kill me boy xo...all that I see give me everything baby love me xo."

All eyes were on me. Everyone smiled at me. I shedded a tear and fixed my tight diamond dress. I grabbed my uncle hand and walked down the beach side with him. It was millions of people here even the paparazzi. I am a celebrity.

They were flashing so many camera photos of me. I knew I would be in a magazine for my wedding day. I was so happy my hansome man is standing up there waiting for me as I walked down the long red carpet put on the sand for me. I looked out to see jacob. Standing there with all the rest of the people and the pastor. I was lost for words. This was beautiful. "Are you nervous babygirl?" "Yea I just wish dad was here to see me" "he's looking down at you. Remember he's always here" yea my dad died in a major plane crash on his way to come see me in college. Now he is gone and all I can do is look in the sky and say I love you dad he should be happy for me. I love my parents. My mom took it hard even thou they weren't together.