party time

Jacob pov:

I woke up around 1:00 p.m. damn i was tired. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a 20 minute shower. I went downstairs and saw the guys eating breakfast. They must have just woke up too.

Me: whats up guys?

Ray: whats good o.g.

Chres: nothin much bro

Craig: chillin

Me: we still going to club fever tonight?

Ray: yea but whats up with you and bri.

Me: nothin much we on very good terms

Ray: thats good bro. You need to drop that ugly ass female you with and get with brielle sexy ass.

Me: oh i am trust me

I ate my cereal and talked with the boys. When i was done i went to my room. I called my love.........bri.

Bri: hello

Me: whats up babe how you feeling today?

Bri: hey love im fine. I feel great actually the girls keep asking who made love to me because im glowing

Me: haha i did that babe

Bri: yea i know and you left love marks all over my neck

Me: im sorry baby i can make it up to you tonight.

Bri: we will see

Me: well you and the girls going out with us tonight right

Bri: oh yea i havent showed how i get down on the dance floor

Me: oh really well i cant wait to have you all on me. What you wearing tonight?

Bri: oh you will have to wait and see papi

Me: mmm ok mami well its 2:00 now we leave at 8 so i will see you later love.

Bri: alright bye

Me: bye.

When we got off the phone i plugged my phone up and went to chill with the boys until it was time to go.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

The girls just wont stop asking who i have sex with. Ugh these bitches but i love them.

Me: so its 4 pm now wtf are we wearing

tasha: well im wearing my red tight short dress with my black heels.

Deanna: im wearing my black short tight dress and blue heels.

Me: i guess im wearing my green short tight dress and black heels.

We were all satisfied and then chilled until 7:30. All i could think about was jacob.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tasha pov:

Omg i hope brielle and jacob get together i hate that bitch clarisa. Plus me and deana know jacob and bri had,sex. They need to be together already.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Deanna pov:

I think my girl bri needs jacob and jacob needs her. They had sex for 3 hours. Yea they need each other. Badly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chres pov:

Even thou i want bri bad i know her and jacob is meant to be. So they need to be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

My homie need to leave that ugly roach and get with bri we all know what they did last night except stupid ass clarisa

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Craig pov:

Im just gone chill and wait til bri and jacob become one. They meant to be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobodys pov:

When 7:30 came everybody got dressed and ready.

The boys had on jeans and matching blue, black, and white t shirts with thers names on it. The girls had on there dresses and heels. Clarisa met them at the club.

When they got to the club.

Clarisa: hey baby i missed you

Jacob: oh ok thats cool

Clarisa: what the hell is your problem jacob.

Jacob: nothing

Clarisa: ok

They walked in the club all together. Craig went to go get drinks and food. Ray and chres went to dance with girls. Jacob, clarisa and brielle sat down and ate and drunk drinks. Clarisa kept drinking and drinking.

Jacob: dont you think you need to slow down clarisa thats your 10th drink

Clarisa: f fuck you jacob i im a drinker. Im an alcoholic y yu you cant te tell me what to do!!!!

Jacob: whatever were done

Clarisa: good thats why i was fucking someone else. So fuck you and your bitch ass friend over there.

Bri: hold on now bitch dont come at me sideways

Clarisa: fuck you bitch

Bri got up and punched clarisa in her mouth and constantly in her face. She kicked clarisa and the guards took clarisa out and made a cab take her home. Jacob held bri by her waist calming her down.

Jacob: baby calm down its ok

Bri: yea now it is since that bitch is out of your life.

Jacob: yea thank god.

Bri: lets go dance babe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

When we got on the dance floor. Pour it up by rihanna came on and bri started twerking and grinding all on me. I was loving it. I looked over and saw all our friends smiling at us giving us thumbs up. Me and bri smiled and she turned around and kissed me. I grabbed her ass and we kept kissing. This night was perfect.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobodys pov:

After the club they left and went home. And everyone crashed at the boys house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

clarisa pov:

Im so done with jacob fuck him. He wasnt nothing no way. Im moving from the usa. Im officially going to london. Fuck youll. Bye. Peace out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>