worried

Jacob pov:

Today after the kids went to school. Brielle had to go do a photoshoot for a magazine and a talk show. She told me to make sure I took into the Wendy williams show because she will be on there talking about her life and everything. So I'm watching b.e.t. today so I won't miss my baby on there.

A hour later i was fixing me a salad and as soon as I heard the Wendy williams dhow come on I hurried and got my salad together and went into the living room and sat and watched. Wow my wife is going to be on tv.

Brielle pov:

"Hey people first before we start the show with our special guest I want to say how you doing?" The crowd cheered as Wendy said that. Then she continued talking about me. "Ok so on the show today we have a special guest as I said before. She is the "it" Girl in los angeles california. Well known and fan base is growing drastically. She has tons of modeling photos and it's only more to come. Now here today we have this photo of her today. Doesn't she look fierce guys. Yessssssssss. Give it up for the brielle perez." I smiled and came out onto the stage as everyone clapped and screamed. I waved to the crowd and blew kisses. "Hi Wendy how are you?" "I'm good mrs. Brielle. Now I have to ask who are you wearing today you look fabulous as always." I stood up and spun around. I had on a red tight fitted thigh high dress that showed my curves and I had on some open toe striped up high heels and my hair was actually in a high pretty curly bun. My makeup was natural and on point. "Well my dress is dulci and ganbana and my heels are by red bottom inc." I said sitting back down. "Ooo nice to know. So brielle welcome to my show. Now first things first how's the marriage and the kids" She asked me getting into my personal life. "I love being married to my hansome husband jacob perez who is watching me now. I love you so much baby. And my kids there in school right now. Yes there second day of kindergarden and they are doing great. I love my family and I wouldn't ask for anything more." I said smiling. "Well there it is people. The fabulous brielle. Now brielle I absolutely love every picture that you have ever modeled and there so cute and so good. Like you are area natural at modeling. And you have so many fans. Tell us how do you feel about how many fans around the world you have and some crazy fan stories we have to know." I thought for a second and answered. "Well I was actually really shocked that so many people men and women and kids knew me world wide. And I feel happy and blessed to have alot of fans. And a crazy fan story well one time when I was walking through the mall in Arizona I was dressed normal you know jeans heels a shirt and I was shopping. Well I didn't know I had fans in Arizona so I heard 5 girls screaming my name constantly so I waved and said hi and kept shopping they followed me in forever 21 and as I was trying on some clothes I walked out to pay and the whole store was filled with fans wanting pics and autographs. I was so bummed out I didn't know what to do. They had to get security to escort me out and as I was leaving a fan pulled my hair after asking is it real. Then she said sorry. That really hurt and I was angry. So now when I go shopping I wear hats to cover my face and I put my hair into a back ponytail." "Well honey you will have more and more stories. But I'm glad you came on my show. Has there ever been any men trying to get at you" "no ma'am I'm sure they want to but jacob isn't letting that happen haha" "I agree jacob you better lock this beautiful woman up. They will get her. Hahaha. Well that's all we have time for today nice seeing you bri and have a nice day. Bye people" the show was over I hugged her and got back in the truck with my manager. He escorted me to my car and I drove home. What a long day.

Jacob pov:

I loved it. She did great and she looked absolutely gorgeous and beautiful as ever. I love her so much. I knew she was on her way home so I just sat there watching tv. I decided to look through my phone and I went to my contacts and opened up the girl from chres and craig house contact info. Her name was Elizabeth. I pressed message and started texting. Nothing funny just bored and need someone to text.