Diggy no!!!!!!!

This book has more love then all my other books. I love it. Enjoy
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Brielle pov:

I was in the house cleaning up. The twins were with jacob visiting his mom and shopping. I was in the kitchen making lasagna and breadsticks while cleaning the house. Just as i was finishing there was a loud knock on the door.

Me: who is it.

Diggy"!!!!!!!

I looked out the peep hole and surprisingly it was diggy. How the fuck did he get my address.

Me: um diggy what are you doing here?

Diggy: I came to see you. You haven't called me since we hung out the other day.

Me: well maybe that's because I'm in a relationship and he may find it kind of funny how I would be texting some other dude while I'm with him. So I can't always text you

Diggy: ok that's fine. But you have to understand I love you and I don't want you not talking to me.

Me: ok you need to leave now. How did you get my address

Diggy: I have my ways. But this isn't the last of me. I will get what I want.

I slammed the door and sat down next to it. Omg I think he's stalking me. Shit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Diggy pov:

After seeing brielle after all these years all I want to do is be with her. I don't care of she's with jacob. I deserve her. I been her friend since our childhood. I need bri in my life. I'm so happy she came to me. Now I can finally go after what's mine. She knows she wants me. And if she doesn't she gone wish she never contacted me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day:

Brielle pov:

I was in the backyard with the twins. Jacob was grilling on the grill. And we were having a nice little family day. I all of a sudden got a text from this anonymous number saying come outside. I didn't know what to do. So I went in the house and went to the front door and looked out the glass window. I opened the door after not seeing anything. As soon as I did that I saw a note. I picked it up off my front patio and closed the door. I walked into the living room and sat down and read it.

Hey brielle,
  This is my love letter to you. I love the fact that you are in my life. I'm not one of those secret admirers. I'm going to tell you who I am. It's diggy. Brielle I love you and I told you I'm not stopping. I just want you and noone else. I need you to meet me at my house tommorow morning. I need to talk to you. If you don't come I'll come get you when jacob goes to work and you take the kids to daycare. Don't play with me. Be there. 8 am. Or else..........

P.s. I love you boo.

I sighed and shook my head. This dude is crazy. Why did I even text him the other day. Shit. I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped.