Time to go home

6:00 a.m.

Brielle pov:

We were at the airport and on our private jet. We sat and admired hawaii for the last time. It was time to go home. Me and jacob were so tired we only got 5 hours of sleep last night. But we going to sleep on this trip home. Right now the man that rode with us for protection was serving us some breakfast which was strawberry banana pancakes and a side of sausage with eggs. And some juice. It was yummy. For lunch were going to have some shrimp and a huge loaded baked potato. With a glass of wine. This is going to be a long trip and I can't wait to get back home to my family and friends.

Jacob pov:

I woke up and we been on the plane for so long so far. Damn we was tired but brielle still sleep. I woke up and the man was just now serving our lunch. It looked delicious. But I didn't wake bri up yet cause she was tired. "Where are we and how many hours do we have left" "were passing through alot of states now we're almost there we have 2 more hours to go. Lunch is served" I nodded and started killing my food. I'm so excited to get back to my normal life in cali. It seemed like this honeymoon had more drama then any other lifetime event. I can deal with anything but that situation was stressful. I'm happy everything is getting back together. Now my kids are about to start kindergarden tommorow. Today is sunday. I know they are happy about that. Bri is too. Plus bri moved up to modeling for a huge company and manager. So her fan base is about to get even bigger. Which means we're about to have to have more security everywhere we go. All she does is model and she is so loved as if she is a big time singer. Like damn my baby get as much love from fans like her name beyonce' it's crazy but I'm proud of her. Then I'm getting this new job as an executive manager at the Los Angeles Times company. Yes I'm going to be managing and making sure all my employees are writing there columns. I'm going to be getting paid 50 an hour so income for me and brielle is great. We can provide for our kids that's why I don't mind having more. It's only right.

2 hours later.

We just landed and i had to force bri awake. "Babe wake up were home." She got up quick and smiled. We got in the limo and we told the driver to go straight to rays house. We pulled up and we ran inside. "Mom....daddy!!!!!" They said as soon as they saw us. They hugged us tight. "We missed you guys so much babies." Brielle said. "Hey me and ray missed youll."India said hugging us. "We missed you'll too. Thanks for watching the kids. How was they" "they was good. You'll got some good ass kids. They listened they was respectful and everything I loved watching them" ray said smiling at them. "Thats good cause you'll know what I would've done if you'll didnt" brielle said making there eyes get big. She trying to scare my babies. Not gone happen. "Alright well we will see you'll later. We have to go shower and go by our moms house and see them." I said hugging ray and india. "Well see you guys later bye. Call me bri." India said. "And you better be at craig and chres house tommorow to turn up with us. The football game come on so you know it's men's night at they house" ray said. "Yea I'll be there." I told him. "And bring lil junior with you too. That's my little homie." Ray said. "No my babies start school tommorow so he will not be coming. They will be in the bed at 8 on school nights. You can see him on weekends." Brielle told ray. He rolled his eyes and we left out.

Once we got home. It smelled like febreeze air freshener plug ins all around. It was a good ass smell. Brielle had our house spotless before we left. The twins ran up to there room. They was happy to be home. I went to see what they were doing and brielle was in junior room picking out his school clothes. And then she went into briana room to pick her clothes out as well. We are about to be one busy ass family. "Hey junior you ready to start school tommorow" I asked sitting on his couch in his room. "Yes I can't wait to start having some friends. And start getting popular" "what you know about being popular." "Mommy said you guys were popular in school and I want to be just like youll." "You will. But promise me one thing" "what is it daddy" "promise me you will watch over and protect your sister at all times." "Promise" we did our handshake and he started playing his xbox. This dude is spoiled as hell. My twin. I walked into briana room and she had on her beatz by dres listening to beyonce cd. She loves beyonce. She took off her beatz and turned on her radio and blasted beyonce and started dancing. For a five year old she is so talented. She can dance so good. Like me. "Baby you gone be my little beyonce" "yes daddy" "hey are you ready for school" "of course I want to be a cheerleader and have so many friends. I'm so excited." She said. " You will be. But cheerleader comes when your a little bit older. But right now you can get signed up to start going to dance school after school every day so you can be a pro by the time your 18." I told her. She smiled wide and hugged me. "Please dad talk to moma and see if she'll let me. I want to be a contemporary ballet dancer when I grow up. Like a professional dance choreographer." She said. Well damn my kids is too smart. "Ok ill talk to her. I'm sure she will let you." I kissed her cheek and walked into me me and bri room. Bri was dressed in her white shorts and her brown tank top and brown sandals. I threw on my blue basketball shorts with my white t shirt and my js. "Ready to go see our moms" brielle asked me. "Yea let's go" we all left out and first we decided to go to brielle moms house.

Brielle pov:

We pulled up at my mom's house and she came out. Damn I didn't even tell her we were coming. "Oh my two babies." She hugged the twins tight and led them inside. I looked at jacob with a straight face and he just laughed at me. Am I invisible. "Mom!!!. Hello I'm here too. Me and your son in law" I yelled to her. "Well hi you two how was hawaii and how are you two" she asked looking at me. "We're great mom. Everything is good." She smiled and gave us both hugs. "So do you guys want anything to drink." "I do grandma" "yea me too" they went to get a apple juice. "No were fine. So how you been mom" I asked as her me and jacob sat at the kitchen table. "Kids go upstairs and play." "Okay grandma" "and no running" "well I been good. I just work alot. I just hope you guys are doing great and not just saying that to keep me quite. Did you too work it out?" My mom asked so seriously. "Yes mom I told you I would fix it. And I did" "yea she did were all good now. Everything is better. Well getting better." Jacob said smiling. "Mom the kids start school tommorow and I'm so happy" "oh that's good. My babies are growing up." "Oh babe briana wants to start going to dance school after school." Jacob said. "Oh I don't mind I think that's a good idea." I said. I know my baby can dance so that will make her advanced if I let her Do that at a young age. "Why about junior" "Junior likes sports. He is into basketball so he has to wait a while before he can play" jacob said to me. "Does he care right now about playing" my mom asked. "No he just wants to go to school." Jacob said. "Yea but hey mom we just came to visit you its already 6:30 so we still have to go see moma teresa before the kids have to go to bed." I said getting up. "Kids come on" jacob yelled. "Ok bye and make sure you call me tommorow and let me know how it went on there first day of school." My mom said. "Ok bye mom" "Bye moma" jacob said. We all left out and got in the car. "Bye grandma" the twins yelled. We drove off I to see moma teresa. "Briana I'm going to put you in dance school next Monday ok" I told her. "Yay. Thanks mom." "You welcome but you have to promise to keep your grades up" I said. "Promise".

We pulled in and rung the doorbell. "Oh my. "Hola mi familia." She said hugging us all. "Hola mama coma esta." Jacob said in his Spanish. "Hola abuelita" the twins said. Her and jacob been teaching the kids Spanish so they know alot of it. "Hi moma teresa" I said. I know Spanish too but not alot. So I rather speak english. "How have you guys been. How was the rest of the trip" she asked. I guess jacob told her what happened on the trip. " Oh it's cool. We had fun over all. Everything is all good" jacob said. The kids went to go play downstairs on the wii she bought for them and we sat in the living room and just chilled. "So mom were putting briana in dance school next week cause you know they start school tommorow. And she loves to dance." He told her. "Oh my nieta is going to be great" she always calls briana nieta that means granddaughter. "But what is my nieto going to be doing" she asked. Referring to junior. She calls him nieto which means grandson. "Well he just wants to go to school you know he likes basketball but he isn't into playing anything right now so we will wait." I said. "Hey mama can I have the recipe to your famous taquitos and your mini chimis. And your ceviche. It's so good. Those are my favorite mexican dinners and I want to make those tommorow. Tonight I'm just making chicken quesadillas with corn and white rice and black beans on the side." I told her. She got up and went to go in the kitchen. She came back with a big huge thick ass nice cook book. "This was a familia traditional cook book. It got passed down the generation of women in my familia so we can keep the familia recipe safe. I want you to have it now bonita so I can know that it's safe. You have all kinds of Hispanic recipe in here. And plus I know all of them I don't need need a book. So take this home. And start making my mijo some food." She said smiling giving me me the big book. I took and was so shocked. She gave it to me instead of one of her family members. "Thank you so much." "No problem bonita." We were there just talking it up and realized it was now 8 o clock. Shit I got to get the kids home. They need to hurry and shower, eat and get in the bed.

We got home and I made the kids go straight to the showers. While they were in there I made the food and when they were done they ate and they went straight to bed. I made sure all there school supplies was in there backpacks. Junior had a Jake and never land pirates backpack. And briana had a sofia the first backpack. When I was done I cleaned up and went to go cuddle in the bed with jacob. "Babe they ride the bus to school so you don't have to take them" jacob said. "I know hut it's their first day. I need to make sure there ok" I said. "I know but you can't baby them anymore or they won't know how to be without you. They have to get used to this. So let them ride the bus and go alone. The bus comes right in front of the house so we can walk them out." I nodded and layed on his chest. Gosh I am so worried because it's there first day but I guess I have to let my babies go.