seperate.

Jacob pov:

I woke up and got the kids off to school as usual and then started packing up all there stuff in a suitcase and box. Then I put it in the car. And then I quietly went inside my room and got out all my stuff out of the room and packed it. Bri was still sleep which was good. I put everything I owned in the car and left. I don't care. I left her a note on the bed she'll be ok. Shit she didn't once think about me when she was out cheating on me. And spending more time with a dude I hate. So why should I feel sorry for her. She doesn't care how I feel.

I drove off and pulled up to my mom's house. I knocked on the door twice and my mom came and opened the door smiling at me until she saw my face. "Jacob baby what's wrong.?" She said concerned. "Mom I need a favor can me and the kids stay here a couple weeks until I found me a new house. Please. I can't be there with her. Any more. Mom I'm done." "What happened now jacob?" She said disappointed. "She cheated on me twice and she been hanging with him every day when she leaves us alone. She talks on the phone with him too sometimes in front of me. I can't do it anymore ma. I love her but I can't be hurt. I don't trust bri anymore. I had to go. The kids won't understand but I just have to let them know everything's going to be ok." I said to her. Still hurt. I just never would've thought. And it's crazy cause I would've stayed if she was truthful from the beginning but she kept lying to me until I made her tell me the damn truth. So I'm done. She needs to be with him. They both belong with each other. Just nasty and evil. I can't believe it. That was a straight up thot movement. And I'm just too hurt to even still call her my wife let alone mine. I need to go right now and make my lawyer give me some divorce papers.

"Hey jacob nice meeting up with you. So what can I help you with?" My lawyer asked me. "I need my divorce papers. I want a divorce." I said to him while sitting in the chair. "Ok I can get that to you in no time just one second let me get your file out" he said to me searching on his computer. Minutes later he printed off my divorce paper. "Alright here you go mr. Perez." He said handing me the papers. "Thanks so much" I said walking away and leaving his office.

"So jacob baby are you really sure you want to divorce her. I will support your every move I just need to know what's going to happen. I love you and I want the best for you and the kids." My mom said to me. I showed her the papers and yes I really do want a divorce I don't trust bri nomore. "Yes I love her mom but I can't be with her it's just too much for me right now. I need to take me and my kids and go do my own thing. Not once have she asked about the kids. She cares about noone but herself she haven't even been modeling. That's supposed to be her job she hasn't been going cause she wants to cheat. I'm done mom." "You love her how about you seperate and maybe see if she straightens up. She just might but if she doesn't then you can divorce but don't do it unless you just can't do it anymore." "Ok I can consider separation and just see what happens but I'm keeping this paper just in case" I said to her. I just need to go talk to bri and get an understanding. So that she knows I'm serious and I will divorce her if she doesn't get it together. "Mom I'll be back. I'm going to get the kids from the house and talk to bri"

I got in my car and drove off to the house. I don't want to see her or talk to her but I need her to know. We're separating right now until she gets it together if not I'm divorcing.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. Junior and briana was sitting in the living room watching cartoons. "Hey babies" I said. They both ran up to me and told me how there school day went. "Wheres your mom at?" I asked. "She's upstairs. She told us not to mess with her so we stayed down here and watched cartoons."Junior said looking sad.

"It's alright dude. I'll be back" I said walking up the stairs. I walked inside the bedroom and saw brielle sitting there looking at her phone. "Hey I need to talk to you"  I said as I stood by the door. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "About what exactly jacob?" She said staring into her phone. "Look at me brielle and stop avoiding me. I don't want to be here but I need to let you know that if you don't get yourself together and figure out who you want I'm filing for divorce but if your ready to work it out then I will think about it. Right now we're seperated. I'm taking the kids and I'll be at my mom's house for now." I told her still standing by the door. "Do what you want jacob. Bye." She said shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head. "Brielle I'm not the bad guy here your the one who is in the wrong so don't try and make me feel like shit cause it's not gone work. And what I find really crazy is the fact that you don't give a fuck if I take the kids or not. Do you even care about them." I said getting mad at her. "I do care about them jacob just go. Now" she said looking up at me finally. "Bye brielle." I told her. I went downstairs grabbed the kids and left. She's just different and I don't know what it is or what I did but she's not the same. I can't figure out what made her change or when. This is really stressing me out. I don't know what I'm going to do with my relationship but I do know that I'm going to focus on my kids only. Nothing else matters at this point but to make sure my kids aren't sad and worried about brielle because I know they miss her but she acts like she don't have kids nomore. I don't know anymore. I'm just lost and so surprised that she decides to change on me as soon as we get married. Alot of hurt in me right now.

Brielle pov:

I just let him leave. I just cant believe I cheated on him. I feel like a big disgrace. I don't want to be around anyone or be seen. I feel disgusted. Like I actually stooped that low to let jay fuck me knowing I have jacob right at home being nothing but good to me while I'm being an ass to him. Now jay is out of my life and he basically just wanted to fuck and break me and jacob apart. And he succeeded. Me being so dumb let him. I deserve everything jacob does to me. That's why my attitude is so nonchalant.  I just don't care anymore. I know he doesn't want me anymore. I know he wants to divorce me. I know I made the biggest mistake of my life but I do know that I deserve it all. It's awful and I'm sad. I wish I could go back to the good times we shared. Because I would change how I've been acting lately. I miss jacob but it's time for me to let him have a better life with some special woman who can treat him good. And take care of my kids. I don't belong anymore.

I went inside the bathroom and looked inside the medicine cabinet. I picked up the bottle that read depression and opened it up. I poured a small cup of water and drained my mouth full of over 20 capsules of pills. I drank the water and soon I fell out cold instantly on the floor. I just want to die for what I did to jacob. Everything went blank.