fix it

Jacob pov:

I woke up 6 am and got the kids ready. Junior had on his black skinny jeans with his yellow and red shirt that said polo on it and his yellow and black doc martins. Briana had on her black leggings with her red button down jersey and her black flats. My babies grabbed there backpacks and went down stairs as I was fixing there oatmeal and toast for breakfast, brielle walked inside the house looking terrible. She had her purse on her hand and her glasses on with her long black and pink pajamas on. That's exactly how she left out yesterday. She put her stuff on the counter and she went in the dining room and kissed the kids cheeks. "Hi babies" she said they both just waved at her and I gave them there food. "Hurry and eat all you'll food guys so you'll can get out to the hus stop" I said. I cleaned the mess I made from cooking there food and I even made extra for me and brielle but she didn't touch her food. I'm not even going to argue or complain. I just wrapped it up and put it in the refrigerator. "Alright come on kids let's get out there." I said walking them outside. My kids is swagged out. Soon there bus pulled in and they got on waving at me. I smiled and blew them some kisses. As soon as the bus pulled off I was walking back inside and brielle was standing there she still had on these damn glasses. So when are you gone be ready to talk bri" we went back inside and I sat on the couch and so did she. "Bri take off those damn glasses." She didn't take them off so I did it for her. Her eyes were red and she was red all in the face. "Jacob. I know I'm quick to jump to conclusions.  I'm sorry and I know your mad at me. My own kids don't even want to talk to me right now because I hurt there dad. I'm just hurt but I know I shouldve let you explain." "Here look at the messages now bri" I said handing her my phone. She looked through all of the messages we text and she got really happy but then sad real quick. " Jacob I'm so sorry for assuming. You did nothing wrong baby and I'm sorry for punching you and kicking you in your balls and slapping you. I wish I could take that back but it cant." She said really sadly. "It's coo bri just go upstairs and shower and get some rest. I'm going to go over to get some stuff from my mom. I'll be back later." I told her. She just nodded and I left. I forgive her but next time I'm not going to forgive her so easily if she decides to hit me again. I'm not going to tell anyone about this cause we're married and we can work our problems out by ourselves. Bri just needs to really talk to the kids today when they are home. They don't want to be around her at this point.

"Hola mijo como esta? My mom said. "Bien Bien." I said. "Jacob honey what happened to your eye sweetie" she said looking mad. "Mom It's fine I accidentally hit my eye on the dashboard when I was driving." "Oh mijo. Are you ok?" She said smiling. "I'm fine mom. Now what did you want me to come pick up. I love the new furniture by the way." "Thanks. But I have this huge big box from amazon that I got for you and brielles house. Some of it is living room decorations and the rest is more kitchen stuff." "I grabbed the box and went to put it in my trunk. Once I was finished I went inside and hugged my mom and sat down and we started talking. "So how do you like your marriage." "Ita good. I like it. I'm just happy the kids are in school now. They are happier them they have ever been. I'm so proud and they love doing there homework." "Thats good I need to come see my babies sometime after they get out of school." "Yea you should it would make them happy" "yea I'll come on friday. You know the end of the week so I can let them tell me how the whole week went." "Yea well im going to go see how my office looks for my new executive job offer. I have to go decorate my office." "Oh that's good jacob. You go ahead don't let me hold you up. Call me later thou. When do you start your new job?" "Oh I start next monday. I'm excited that's why they want me to go set up my office. So it can be ready already." "Well go ahead and tell bri I said hello to." "Alright bye moma" "bye." I got in the car and called bri and told her I had to go set up my work office today then I'll be home. She said ok.

Brielle pov:

I felt like I was nobody to jacob and the kids especially the kids. I felt kind of better that jacob forgave me so fast but I'm just not ok im hurt that my kids aren't speaking to me. I love my kids and I feel really bad for putting them in this situation. I have to learn to ask questions before I assume something. Look where that got me. In a mess. I allowed my kids to see me doing something that's never ok. If jacob was any other dude I'm sure he would've hit me back for hitting him like that. I put my kids in a situation they shouldn't have saw. Me and jacob never argued around them before so that's why there so sad. They don't like all that with me and jacob. They love us happy and together not arguing. But I know now that when they get out of school I will fix it.

"Babe the kids Are home." I said to jacob as I stood by the door waiting on them to come in. They walked in with no expression until they saw jacob. They both ran and gave him a hug and I slammed the door walking up to them I pulled them off of jacob roughly and sat them both on the living room couch. I stood there and spoke. "Alright I know you'll are mad at me for what I did but it was a mistake and your dad forgave me." I said looking at jacob. Who was just standing there looking at me. "Now I'm still your mom and you will respect me. I haven't got one word out of you too and that's not ok. I don't care what happens you will speak to me and stop looking all mad all the time or I will beat you'll asses." I said sternly. They both looked at me and got up and hugged me. I hugged them back and sighed. I hate that I had to talk to them that way but I had to let them know I'm not there friends they better start treating me with some respect. Ignoring me like I don't matter that's not ok. "Go to the table and do homework. I'll be in to check it later" they said ok and went to do it. "Babe you handled that good accept the beat yo ass part. Quit saying that around them there going to start saying that soo  cause you use it often on them. You don't have to beat nobody ass cause they are good kids and you know it" jacob said.

Later on that day we all just relaxed and had Chilli dogs and chilli. It was made by Jacob and he did amazing. I loved it so much. The kids ate alot and went to bed. So me and jacob just spent the rest of the night cuddling. It was crazy.

Skipping to friday:

Brielle pov:

I was on the phone with jacob latimore. He said he was on his way over my house to see me and he left his girl at home. I was so happy. She screams too much. Jacob was at work and I was alone.

There was a knock on the door and I answered it. "Hey Jay so you finally back home huh?" I said hugging him. He moved his hands to my butt and squeezed but I quickly moved his hands. "Hey your not able to do that I'm married now. So back off" I said hitting his chest. "Aw bri you know you still want your bestfriend. And I'm mad I never got to get none of you while I was around. Maybe this time around I can" he said smiling. "Jay what the fuck you been drinking. Patron and vodka at the same damn time. Boy I am not doing anything with you. You must be crazy." I said walking away from him he smacked my butt and picked me up. I laughed and told him to put me down. He layed me on the couch and sat on my stomach. "Get off of me jay your too big" I told him laughing uncontrollably. He was tickling me on my sides and I fell to the floor and he kept tickling me. "What the fuck is this?" I got up to see jacob my husband standing there looking at us in his suit and tie. I stood up. "Oh babe jacob was just over to see me he just moved here and he just came over over a little bit." I said. "Oh ok well you saw her you good now. You can get out now. You were here long enough" jacob said. Jay just got up and left. "Really jacob that's my damn bestfriend." "I don't care why do I have to come home from work to see my wife playing around with this damn dude. What else did he do touch on you or something?" He asked. "No he didn't jacob" "Bri I'm trying to get you to see where I'm coming from I always catch you with some other dude all touching on you. I don't like that. It's not ok to have other dudes touching on you. Your my wife not theres. Do you get it." He said. I just nodded my head and he went upstairs. Ugh I'm always doing something to make him mad. I was just playing but I didn't mean for that to happen. Jacob started it but I didn't stop him. I feel like I owe it to jay to atleast be there for him since I wasn't before. Plus he has gotten kind of sexier since the last time he came. I like it. He it's tempting. I felt tingles going through my body as it's thought about jay in his muscle shirt and sweats when he came over. He looked good. When he grabbed my ass I let him and I knew it was wrong but I actually ..............

.......liked it.